Reviews for Jack, Jill and a Foosball Table
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Gasping at the open window
Jeannec chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
This was good! You should continue it.
lilsunnysaunt chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, Bella chucking tools at Jasper. Never imagined Bella being so violent. Totally loved this story. HOT.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Le sigh...so freaking sweet and sexy!

Great job!
Shahula chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was without a doubt freaking A hot, funny, well planned and excuted. I loved the double monkey spanking. I even feltlikee I knew the characters without you going into a huge history of their lives. That's difficult to do and you did it well!

Needless to say I will be voting for you and hoping you'll consider continuing this (no matter how short) after the contest. Best of luck!
robsgirl96 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Post another chapter? lol

~robsgurl96
FireandIceBoth chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I voted! Good luck I hope you win!
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
*waves hand* I did all three!
TheRainGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww very cute!
cottoncandybl52 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Kul story
afonz chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Love, love, LOVED it! It was funny, cute, and hot of course!
bonz245 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Loved this...

Thanks

Carol
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was so frigging hot! I wish there was more! I love your writing, I'm so glad I got to read it!
FireandIceBoth chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You have a review and my vote. :)
bellalove72 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
1. my dog, Bailey once pulled a hitter box out of B's duffle bag when he was spending the night. He just told his story earlier today! LOL

2. When I was little I was always hot. No covers, no long sleeves, etc. My mom used to call me a hotbox all the time. When I started dating B I used to say I'm a 'hotbox' and he'd laugh at me. I didn't know why. LOL

3. BIG mistake, BIG, HUGE that I said this sounded like an autobiography. Was very difficult for me not to picture you as Bella! yeah, awkward! LMAO

4. You know I love you to the moon and back but dude I don't care how bitchy you get I'm NEVER gonna flick your bean! I might make you a brownie though! :)

Jack, Jill and a Fooseball Table was really cute! I loved it! And once I was able to get the you outta my head as Bella, (no offense!) It was really quite funny and fuckhawt! damn, love a masturbating E!

ILY! LOL! (just not enough to flick your bean!:))

xoxoxo