Reviews for Jack, Jill and a Foosball Table
Purpleem89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
good story
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved this! Funny and sexy. Great entry.
Creampuf99 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ok so this was def hot, I am reading this and having a major problem right now. I want my very own Edward, damn. I really think this was great and you should consider expanding it or making it a two-shot. It was seriously hot...
tawelephant chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That was fantastic.
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
OMG the stories in this contest are killing me in nearly every one i want them to have sex this one included i so wanted Bella and Edward to get their fuck on.

Maybe that could be chapter two ;)
ManderBetis chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved!

So cute but hot!

Good luck :)
Kat Ksm chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I loved it! Very adorable and then very hot. It was hilarious at the end with Emmett's comment. LOL
Danie Carly Cullen chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved it so much and Emmett always has to have the last word
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was really funny! and I loved the smexy. totally hot to watch the reaction of another while getting yourself off in front of them. Thanks for the quickie :)
jadsmama chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
What a great entry! It was hot and left us wanting more... great combination!
sarabara081 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Loved it!

The gang joking around with the rods and nuts while putting the foosball table together was hilarious! And I loved how the girls were who ended up getting it right. Yep, that is exactly what happens! I'm always the one putting shit together over here! LOL

On to the sexy times... *fans self* That was hot. Edward pulling her pants off becasue they were blocking his view, all of the 'don't stops'... yeah, HOT!

'He's tugging so hard and fast, it almost looks like he's going to rip it off his body. If he does, I want it.' - Hell no Bella! I call dibs! LOL

Great o/s! :)
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
OMG! I was seriously gaping and covering my mouth at the end and smiling like a loon. That was FANTASTIC. And hot. Dayum, gurl... You sneaky little freaky thing. ;) I LOVED IT. And I'd love to see a few more chapters after the contest is over...jsyk.
obsmama chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Love it and so so fucking proud of you for doing this and I love it the humor the intensity its all there and so WELL done.

I love you and I have the biggest smile right now!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7