Reviews for Remembrance
LooneyTune chapter 1 . 6/23
SQUEEEEE I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE THIS!
This was really superb, humorous, sweet, and just yay-uhhhh! ;D
Wolf'sVine chapter 1 . 2/25
So, this was awesome and loved the parts where Arthur screamed like a little girl and ran away from Merlin, even as I felt bad for Merlin. This was adorable, a bit creepy and totally brilliant! It's also kinda ridiculous to think of Arthur being even slightly scared of Merlin... I mean, c'mon... that's just overwhelmingly outta this world.
The Drabble Raid chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Though it made me blush, holy crud that was cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Brilliant! I was reading this at 3 in the morning and u scared me so much that I had to turn on the lights before continue reading. Its so beautifully revealed. And very very scary. I don't know if that was intentional or just me being stupid in my sleep deprived state. But really good writing. :-)
MJStevie chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Well... It took Arthur long enough... And the messages Gwen was sending to Lancelot, omg laughing. Great story, thanks for sharing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Wow, what a beautiful, fantastically written piece! Definitively one of my top favorite Merthur fanfics. You've really hit it just right with this, really I don't know what else to say. Your characterization is spot on (I especially love Gwaine xD), your descriptions are evocative, the plot itself is really quite unique for a reincarnation fic, and your writing itself just flows so smooth, I couldn't stop till I'd reached the end of this.

My favorite part was the scene where Merlin starts to come out of the crystal, as if at the beginning of some kind of horror/zombie story haha, but not at all. And that the one word that made Arthur remember was "prat", like the very first episode ;w;

Well done! Thank you for this.

-R.R.R.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I loved this. Merlin is a ghost of Camelot University! Not the most heroic titles, but we'll let this slip-he's completely BA, after all! Thanks for letting Morgana be nice in this-I was heartbroken she was evil because she was one of my favorite characters in the series.
Titania Faith chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
xD Oh my... I loved Morgana storming in... favorite part.. bwahahaha!
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Lol awesome.
Marauder chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
... GAH!... x3
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Reincarnation fic- this totally rocks! :D
rosieelfgirl chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
That was perfectly brilliant. I absolutly loved it.
:D
zechirator chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
"A/N: Hahahahahahahaha guess who didn't sleep tonight to write this? And totally blew off studying for finals?"

... and guess who is blowing off studying for finals now by reading your fic? :D
LuLu chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Amazing! (Again.) As always your merlin fanfiction is just supremely perfect!
AnAngelandHisHunter chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this was great. i really enjoy reincarnation fics. Gwaine and Leon were great and i find it hilarious that Lance slept with Gwaine.