Reviews for Duty of a Guardian
stefanie1955 chapter 10 . 3/13
This is getting even more interesting. Also, I usually do not comment, but I figured you have taken the time to leave us your thoughts about the chapter, and I wanted to to let you know how wonderful this story is.
stefanie1955 chapter 9 . 3/13
:D _ :B That's how I feel _
stefanie1955 chapter 8 . 3/13
I think the way you planned it out was perfect. It was in character and I can see this happening, Sakura starting to develop feelings for Yue, and then not wanting to hurt Syaoran. Syaoran is a character I like a lot and I was glad that you did not make him into a villain. It was perfect and this is also in line with the story. After all, Clow himself (As told my Eriol to Yue) expected Yue to care for Sakura like he'd never cared for someone before, and he expected Sakura to feel the same way.
It all falls beautifully into place. This chapter was great!
stefanie1955 chapter 7 . 3/13
This is so in character! It is amazing, I can practically see it _
stefanie1955 chapter 6 . 3/13
This was so far the best chapter! I am having a lot of fun!
stefanie1955 chapter 5 . 3/13
It was so funny and entertaining, especially the part where they are all chasing after the doll and Yue remembers that him and Kero also had to helped Clow with his mistakes.
stefanie1955 chapter 4 . 3/13
I am the oldest sibling too and I can sense it as well. It is an odd feeling!
stefanie1955 chapter 3 . 3/12
This was fun _
Hunnyfern34 chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Ahh I really liked how you delt with the break up, how you didn't focus on syoran and instead did a scene with yue. That's my professional comment. My personal one is I hate reading scenes like that in FanFiction (brake up scenes) because their sad, and also cuz sometimes they are just so out of character that it doesn't really feel like a FanFiction anymore. So...thank you. :)
Hunnyfern34 chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
You know, how you don't like to desreguard those certain details just shows how advanced you are, and I feel it definitely makes you FanFiction more...nice? Pretty? I can't really describe it...but I feel that's what a good FanFiction writer does, they create their own version of the story while still keeping in mind the details the original author put in. Good job!
kori kaoru himura chapter 14 . 8/16/2015
I really liked your story lol it's my first time venturing in the Sakura and Yue pairing and I must say I really like it, I'll be reading the sequel soon, thanks for sharing!
GONEiam chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Great story! I think it caught on both of the characters quite nicely! I really can't wait to read the sequel! :)
narqueen chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
I am a huge Yue/Sakura fan (have been for years) and this is probably one of the most - if not THE most - in-character story I've read about the two of them. There are a number of poorly written fics for this couple, usually something overtly sexual or the characters (namely, Yue) did not behave the way they did in canon. I enjoyed the realistic, well-paced story that portrayed the two of them perfectly. This couple isn't the most popular, and the manga/show is kind of old, so finding a really good story about the two of them is a rarity.

Because of this, I've read bits of the sequel for this one & "Love Always". Unfortunately, I don't do well with OC's, so I'm having a harder time reading them.

That being said, I think you are extremely talented and should continue to write & post more on FF. I'm going to put you on my alerts and hope that one day you will write another Yue/Sakura fic I can get lost in. Thank you so much, and I look forward to reading your work in the future.
AnimePleasegood chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I really enjoyed your story !XD I really liked how they fall in love throw these years. Sometime , I was hoping Yui to make the move but I knew it will be Sakura since Yui was so scared to admit.
The ways they had contact ,the strong bond made this story even more better !XD Thought , I imagined that Sakura had a long straight hair until her hip throw the years that passed.I feel bad for Li but at the least , he could be with his cousin or Tomoyo . And I had to admit because of your story , I really wanted to make a one-shot fanfiction between Yui x Sakura or maybe a longer one. I will see... Thanks you very much , you have inspired me very much!
kunaikage chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
I see you went with the anime version of her dad instead of the manga one. Still great story I loved it.