Reviews for Duty of a Guardian
AnimePleasegood chapter 1 . 3/9
I really enjoyed your story !XD I really liked how they fall in love throw these years. Sometime , I was hoping Yui to make the move but I knew it will be Sakura since Yui was so scared to admit.
The ways they had contact ,the strong bond made this story even more better !XD Thought , I imagined that Sakura had a long straight hair until her hip throw the years that passed.I feel bad for Li but at the least , he could be with his cousin or Tomoyo . And I had to admit because of your story , I really wanted to make a one-shot fanfiction between Yui x Sakura or maybe a longer one. I will see... Thanks you very much , you have inspired me very much!
kunaikage chapter 13 . 9/26/2013
I see you went with the anime version of her dad instead of the manga one. Still great story I loved it.
kunaikage chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
Great story so far. But China? Syaoran Li is from Hong Kong not China. The Li family moved from China to Hong Kong generations before Syaoran and Sakura's time.
tina4u chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
I love this fic. Yue and sakura are a great pair and you did a wonderful job at sticking to their chracteristics. You are a great writer and I can't wait to read the sequel for more sakura x yue goodness!
Mitsuki Ryuuzaki chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Hey, your fic is so lovely!
I really love reading each chapter!
andyantopia chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
lo ame
UndoneAndConquered chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Thank you. I was looking for a good quality sakura/yue fic, and yours is so well written. Kudos!
Rising Inferno chapter 14 . 3/4/2013
This is my fave Yue/Sakura fic. So interesting and weel written, I loved it and can't wait to read the sequel
deadly.ballerina chapter 10 . 2/25/2013
Oh, so that was what he meant? He must have said to Yue that he would fall in love with Sakura, or his next owner technically, but at the time Yue must have assumed that by "you" Clow was referring to his alter ego Yukito and not himself properly. Would that be right?
deadly.ballerina chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
I would like to know what was it exactly that Clow said about Yue and Sakura's bound. O
deadly.ballerina chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
Hm, I like where this is going.
deadly.ballerina chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Let's just say that I never thought there would be a day I would come to hate Kero, not even if only temporaly.
deadly.ballerina chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
So lovely! I must assume that besides not quite knowing how he is feeling, Yue must be indirectly waiting her to become a bit older to understand it too, maybe? :-)
deadly.ballerina chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Kero is killing me with the mystery, really!
deadly.ballerina chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Can I just say how much I loved Yue in this?! So funny and believable at the same time... Congratulations on that!