Reviews for The Legend of Naruto, Ocarina of Time
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 5/5/2012
nice keep going its good
shinshinjane chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
keep it up this is gold and soon it maybe a goldmined.u
Shining Dahlia chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I was reading happily and then...The chapter ended...Oh well,

I didn't even noticed!

Here I'm writing reviews when you are already a well versed writer, how ridiculous from me! :P

Keep on the good work (Sasuke gonna be transformed into a Stalfos? lol)

And what powers Naruto going to have in the history?

I think if he going to have the Kyuubi's chakra it will be so UNFAIR for the bosses... And Ganondorf gonna get an awful beating from him... Make Naruto less "godly" in your plot, because in the anime...Well, you know...
Shining Dahlia chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
It's really a very funny story D

I liked the 3DS preview from the last chapter;

and I got a little jealous now...

I think Pyro remembers me of Tael from Majora's Mass and it suits well for Sasuke.

My favorite character in all the Zelda series is Saria,

so give her a good ending, ok?

If you're a planning to write all Ocarina of Time

in this story, it gonna have to have more than 40 chapters O_O...

I think it's the longest game of the series...

Good Luck!
RE5 forever chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
dude are you going the same has the game or something diff?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Sweet, Navi is way better in this than in the game. Also, I am loving this older brother Sasuke and younger brother Naruto relationship you got going here.

Although I am curious about what you plan to do with Sasuke. Let me guess, is he going to replace Saria as the Forest Sage?

Anyways, I got to thinking about the fairies, and I can't help but see a red haired Vegeta as Pyro, and Bulma as Navi. I don't know, but I seem to like that thought.

Until next time Kenta.

-Chrono
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Booyah!

Sasuke looks awesome. Navi seems to be less annoying. And Naruto can tug on fan's heartstrings like no tomorrow. That my friend is the sign of a good fic.

Keep it up Kenta.

-Chrono
gorutovssageta chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
Another awesome chapter loving how this is going
gorutovssageta chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Good chapter liking where this story is going
cherryblossom015 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I hope Sasuke is a good guy this time around. If he is then I'll have something looking forward to reading. :D
gorutovssageta chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This is a great opening to what im expecting to be an excellent story update soon
Shining Dahlia chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Make it worth, you fused one of the greatest games with an amazing anime. I eager to see the next chapter. If you keep it in this style, I sure it will end in a great story.