Reviews for Blame it on the Alcohol
seth chapter 1 . 3/4
I also love this anime it is so badass and I would be honered to watch it again (:
RoadMart chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ahh, poor Mimi. I just finished the anime really recently so all the feels are still fresh. Very well written though! Nicely done. _
Asukaforever92 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
A real nice, heart-warming story. I enjoyed it.
AvataREX chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It's so refreshing to see Rin getting some fanfic attention-and such good quality fanfic, at that. Great one shot here. Feel free to keep em coming if you are so generously inclined.
CrimsonGaze chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A great one-shot! Rin and Mimi seemed well in character and this is the type of interaction I'd expect to see in the anime. A very good job!
R4nd0m88 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
A nice, short one-shot. I think you captured the characters nicely, and could really have seen this happen during the amazing though sadly short series. There really ought to be more stories about these two or about the anime in general! Great job!
TruePrime chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Interesting one shot. I liked it very much, just got into Rin myself so I was hoping there would be a few stories about Rin and Mimi.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I enjoyed this little story, I hope that you will write a bit more with Mimi and Rin. The two are absolutely wonderful, as is the anime. I also like your point of view, I think it worked well and could be used to good effect in a longer story also.
Rod G chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I like what you've done here
jm1681 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I really enjoyed this :) You captured both characters brilliantly, especially Mimi :)

This was the sort of fic I think a lot of people sought after the series ended. I'll be sure to pass it on to my writer's circle :)

Great job :) Hopefully you do a little something else for these characters some day :)
MarshalZhukov chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
subtext is a beautiful thing, and you captured it well. I will have this story on my mind when I watch the series again.
Poetic Misery chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I'd love to see a continuation of this.
Just twisty chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Delighful though sad story. I loved the anime and I think you caught the characters voice rather nicely.