Reviews for Стекло Лили
char-tomio chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
this is really getting good. please update! even if the world collapses, i'm still waiting! literally!
char-tomio chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
lol, switzerland's dream! XD
char-tomio chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
this is pretty sad, having relatives tear them away from each other. but that makes it better. that's why i thought they looked cute together.

-fellow russliech fan,
Lucyole chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
more please your story si very interesting yay a romeo and juliet fic
but i hope they would end like these 2 that woudl be sad im a happy
ending shipper with love and marriage and happy everafters i love romance love is the greatest power on the world(proven by sailor moon)
your story is really good exciting and sweet please write the next
chapter or upload it as soon as you can.
*lots of cookies for you*
Anony-moose chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This is so awesome! I love it so much! :)
I really hope you update this soon! Cheers! :D
Momo-love chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Great!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Post the next chapter or I will punch a baby
The Real Dana Cardinal chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Updaaaaaaaaate! This story is great I really like it please update it
MitchellVonSassacre chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Why? WHY?! Please just give me some more T_T
I really love RusLiech and this FF.
RandomPerson chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
So fluffy! So fluffy! It's amazingly cute! Grrrrrr I just read the story and I want to read the next chapter now! It's so cute! Love love love :D
midnightlily453 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
This is a very cute fic! I'm always glad to see more Russia x Liechtenstein fics out there, they make a cute couple. You have a very nice writing style too, it definately adds to the story Keep up the good work!
SpearMintSwan chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
OMG.

This. If this website would let me do hearts, I would have probably plastered them all over this review. xD

This is sooooo cute! I love, love, /love/ the forbidden "romeo and juliet" type thing. It's so simply wonderful!

I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
YAY! The Wifi works at the hotel.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
LiechLiet chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Please keep this up! I can't wait for the next chapter!
ReflectedGrace chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Oh so sweet! *sigh* I'm not a Russia fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm a huge Lili fan, and usually like any of all of her pairings...

I just love fluffy Lili romance, and you've done a great job of fulfilling that so far! The scanearios seema bit straightforward, and not very complicated, but you write with a simplicity that makes it work. I nearly blushed too in the first chapter, when Ivan kissed her hand!

I can't wait to see what comes...:-)