Reviews for Bella McLeod
helenget chapter 26 . 4/5
Nice i love it, update more
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 9 . 3/19
u going to update?
lsutigers chapter 26 . 1/20
please continue please please
brad1990 chapter 26 . 1/15
one of the best highlander/twilight fics ive read please keep it up
azwildcats chapter 26 . 11/30/2014
Oh, man, please update soon. I understand you're busy with real life and have found a new love with B5 (whatever that is) but I have so many unanswered questions. Like, what exactly does an immortal learn after beheading another immortal? Do they gain all the memories from the fallen immortal?
Does Bella now know who put he bounty on her head? My money is on the "best friend" She's shady and Rosalie already detected her lying to Bella about her accident.
Also, what happened during the "accident" that caused Bella to have to move to Forks?
And what if an immortal has no desire for the ultimate prize of knowledge, but they survive long enough to made it to the games? Can they forfeit, skip the tournament and live?
If Rose bits Bella and changes her, will she become the Ultimate Immortal?
If Bella, Duncan, Snape and the "best friend" (can't remember her name) are all immortals and they make it to the end, will they be forced to kill each other?
What happens if you don't honor the code like that one guy? Why have a code if there are no repercussions for playing dirty?
Does this Fic follow the Highlander series? I wonder if I can find the answers to my immortal questions and gain a better understanding of this fic by reading the Highlander wiki?
As you can see, I have a lot of questions and it's almost been a year since the last update :( Please come back if you have the time.
SixPerfections chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Like it. Seems like Bella is Rosalie's singer no? My only critique is that Bella acts and thinks like a teenager most of the time instead of a 54 year old immortal warrior. Still enjoyable though.
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Wow. Potential there. I like.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
Just FYI, it's born not borned. Borned is not a word in the english language. You've got an interesting setup but Rosalie doesn't act or feel anything like her character. You're straight up writing her as a female Edward, all you did was change the name and the gender. It's not really good to do that at all because this may as well have been Edward in the role and no point to calling the character Rosalie. I don't see Rosalie at all in the character you've written. Rosalie would have reacted totally differently and been a straight up bitch to Bella. It would have taken her much longer to even start to let down her guard. You've just chosen to substitute her into Edwards role, instead of making the effort to write her as Rosalie. Frankly that's just lazy writing o be frank.
Wolf2468 chapter 26 . 9/15/2014
Please continue please
Jaely chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
I really hope you come back to this story as well as your B5 story :) I love this!
hotkillerz chapter 26 . 9/11/2014
So are you going to update this?
anon chapter 4 . 8/10/2014
With so much text straight from the book Bella seems contraindicative and Rosalie totally OOC.
She thinks and acts too much like a teenager ( Mayer's teenager at least ) especially if she is 54.
anon chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
How could Bella inherit anything from Charlie if she's not his real daughter.
So far I like the story.
oneeyereader chapter 21 . 7/28/2014
It's the thought that counts.
oneeyereader chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
All immortals can they are killed by another there are really no true immortals.