Reviews for Bella McLeod
amalone5283 chapter 26 . 4/5
Cool please update soon!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 26 . 4/4
Oh please continue this, it is quite interesting. I was reading a similar one with Alice and Bella but Edward was an asshole and tried to kill Alice. It was after after they left Bella she died in a robbery and Duncan woke her up in the morgue. Edward was still thinking Bella was his and I know he's delusional for that. Also I like this though so I think and pray you continue this, I haven't seen the show immortals but the premise at least of the story is well worth it.
Artumis chapter 26 . 3/24
This could totally be something out of a manga story. Pretty dang good
Cibom chapter 14 . 2/10
Gah! I'm confused about Rose's drama? Didn't she see bella had beheaded someone? Why would she be afraid of facing bella after breakingthe guys neck?
Good story still though..
Cibom chapter 12 . 2/10
SO. The main story line has me completely enthralled, which has kept me from checking out any wikis on highlander. So i'm completely confused about muggles, and squids, and why Rose had to obey, and the lightning. (Do immortals fight with it? Can they command people (and vampires?)). But like I said I'm so caught up inthe story I can't hlep but press on. Great job.
Cibom chapter 10 . 2/10
Jealous rose makes me smile. Only because I feel it will work out later though
natcityjp chapter 26 . 2/10
Ugh, this story rocks! I loved the whole idea. I hope you come back to it one day.
cibom chapter 7 . 2/10
ha, it seems they are at an impass
Cibom chapter 3 . 2/10
So i'm really liking your story so far. I think I will have to go wiki highlander though as there are several things I'm not familiar with. I am assuming things like "the buzz" and the "hunter" are things I would know if I followed that series too.
Absolutely intrigued with your story though.
Cibom chapter 4 . 2/10
This story is absolutely wonderful so far
Akasha Hallows28 chapter 26 . 2/3
love it keep going update soon
segir chapter 2 . 2/2
why can snape not charm bella's sword to not be seen so she can have it on here at all times , put charms on it to make it better. like notice me not, auto shrink feather light?
segir chapter 1 . 2/2
great story I am glad I ran acrost
General Mac chapter 26 . 1/22
ooohhhh love it thanks more pretty please
Kyle37 chapter 26 . 1/17
This is an awesome story, keep up the great work