Reviews for Reckoning to Come
JadedOne47 chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
Wow, u literally brought tears to my eyes with this last chapter. It was fantastic.
Writingperson chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
say, would you mind if I use alot of this story for a crossover i had in mind?
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 14 . 3/15/2013
Is there likely to be a sequel to this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2012
Wow, this story was simply amazing. Thank you for sharing this gift with us all.
TheNaggingCube chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
a fine wrap up, though a tiny note back to his new friends would have been the cherry on top.

Adore your new species. Those that came to know the real Tom. You could have included Ayla I think... it would have worked.

Great adventure.
texasfaith89 chapter 14 . 5/4/2010
Awesome story! I always thought that Tom was more than the ship clown. You presented a well-written and gripping version of Tom Paris as a survivor. Thanks for sharing your story with us!
jameron4eva chapter 14 . 9/7/2009
YES! I CAN'T WAIT FOR A SEQUAL, MAYBE ONE WHERE, LIKE IN THE SHOW TOM AND B'ELANNA HOOK UP, GET MARRIED, AND LIVE A LONG PRODUCTIVW LIFE
welfycat chapter 14 . 7/11/2009
I enjoyed this story very much. There are quite a few sentences that don't make sense and you should probably delineate where you switch pov, but other than that it's a very good story.
Kels chapter 14 . 7/27/2006
This was a beautiful story. It explored the deeper natures of several characters and you weren't afraid to tap into raw emotion. And I must admit, I do love that it ended happily.
darkdannyb chapter 14 . 7/11/2006
Great story do a sequal please i or even a prequal explaing more about how tom was caught and maybe his adventures through prison camp.

ne way i love the story
Ohana15 chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
okay, I have to say this is one of my favorite chapters. All of them are good, but in this chapter I like how you paid special attention to character detail. You pinpointed how I see each character's interactions as what they should be. You also made a sence where Chakotay and Tom began a friendship, but instead of diving into it (that's where so many people mess up) I think you took it on really well
Ohana15 chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Again, you've put down some good grounds building smoothly on each other and it seems like the last couple chapters were taken more slowly than the first - which I know seems like a petty remark, but it really does add to it :)
Ohana15 chapter 2 . 6/20/2006
okay, I've gone through and read all of it - you can't balme me, it's so addictive! But then I realized I didn't review - sorry! I was so caught in it, but I'm going back to review now :)

For this chapter, the plot twist was great, not only did it change the perpective on Tom, but it definitely gives some good "growing room" for the plot

(again sorry my reviews are late)
Ohana15 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Wow, you jumped right in here _ Other than it felt a little rushed, you really set a good mood for the intro. here, and I can't wait read more
ears chapter 8 . 4/15/2006