Reviews for my sin, my soul
Just-another-lonely-fairytale chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Wow, just… wow. It was beautiful and sort of odd, but I love it so much.
breathecalifornia chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
oh my fuckin god this is so fucking BEAUTIFUL

so many damn LEVELS!

ugh.

fuck.

it was so good it scarred me.

imma go read this again now.
LOLChanny819 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow. This is messed up, but so deep.:) Seriously, Cams, for one girl you can be angsty! Then again, we all can.:) Little on the outside, big emotioned onthe inside. Grr! Haha, great story Camilla! SMILES!

LOL

P.S. I'll PM you because I need to know something, kay? You know what we talked about, with getting lost and therapy? Well, I just want a closer look in your mind. And I'll explain more tomorrow.
BabyDavid chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
SO GOOD! At first I was skeptical! BUT I LOVED THIS! The way the pieces of jade&dev relationship fit into the Vict. show was great (the use of beck saying his father wants him to break up w/ Jade) I also love the progression of this story. Your Jade is spot on, wellllllll dddddooonnne
p y n q u e chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
WHY DID I LIKE THIS?

I should probably be grossed out or think Dev's a huge creep, but i actually really liked him, and i was totally supporting Jev/Dade more than Bade in this. D:

But yeah, i liked this way too much. aside from it being a completely awesome look at bade, i just really like how it was written, and your portrayal of jade, and dev and...dammit, i loved me some dev. D:

anyway. favorited twenty billion times.
victoryisfinallymine chapter 1 . 6/22/2011