Reviews for Memorium
rowenasheir chapter 1 . 5/28
Just obliviate Fudge! Problem gone!
Samwise Pevensie chapter 1 . 3/4
Genuinely interesting and different story. Couldn't guess where it was going. Thank you.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
Thank you for writing this. I was looking for stories about Muggleborns who plan their exit from the Wizarding world when they realize that if offers little to nothing to them,

I am sure that the Ministry of Magic is responsible for destroying a lot of lives, just as they did with the Stillwells and others.

"Baelorfan"
Homarid chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
Wow I really did not see that ending coming. I am very satisfied with the story. There was cool new magic, mystery, and the canon characters weren't wildly OC. Great job.
Yew chapter 1 . 7/24/2021
This is great! Just one question though... As Alan's sister, shouldn't Joanna know about the Wizarding World anyway? Her parents too.
rikoonee chapter 1 . 4/30/2021
That was amazing. You perfectly described how someone would react to the Memory Charm and pointed out how carelessly it was used. It was a terrible thing for the Muggle's families.
Quihi chapter 1 . 11/10/2020
Well, that was horrifying and brilliantly written. Good deconstruction of the issues with just Obliviating people all the time, especially combined with utter ignorance. Excellent fic!
Raj8 chapter 1 . 4/25/2020
A very well written oneshot that really dives in and explores just how big a problem memory modifying spells can be.
illuminatus101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2019
This was really great!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Good story.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/27/2019
I lost it after you stopped mentioning the OC.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Absolutely marvelous work, and brilliant writing! I love muggle stories.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 10/13/2018
Seriously, this is so close to perfect that it makes me want to cry.
Sefera chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
Interesting concept; too bad it’s in a world without the internet. I’m favoriting this.
UserABC123 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
The angst and feeling in this fic were off the wall! Great job!