Reviews for Rules for Girls
beerchips chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
God i kinda cried a little. Wonderfully done!
UruD chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow, I really REALLY like this a lot. Love the POV, great job.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
:)(: I love Brittana stories from the parents POV.
Omg, I darn near cried because how soft and wonderful this is.
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I have a soft spot for fics about Brittana and their families, and this really hit the spot. Great story; thanks for sharing.
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Omg, omg, I love this. Damn it, I love Brittany.

I love you for writing this.
Kay Lopez chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Again, very good and sort of funny :)
drumgirlvaleska chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Awesome, this is so like Brittany!
nucleuspolposus chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Oh, lovely lovely lovely!

Wonderful fic, great writing! And very funny!

Loved it!

Thank you for writing!
Archer.Rose chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Okay, I know I'm late to the party, but I really enjoyed this story! I loved seeing Brittany and Santana's relationship through Brittany's mother's eyes and I *really* loved how you write Brittany here. I know this is a one-shot but I'd so be there if you decided to add to it (although I have no suggestions for where you might take it! :)). There's a beautiful feel to this story that I just wanted to experience more and more and again and again. Thanks so much for this.
K-el-rizz chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I liked it! Super cute! You just can't beat a fluffy Britana story. You just can't...
silveroakwhat chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
soooooo cute! haha, nice story! :)
Brittyn Rose chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Naaaww! :):):) Sooo adorable! :):):)
whatevergirl87 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aww...i love your writing so much. very nice tying the story in with your "roadtrips" "sleepovers" was nice to see britt/santana's relationship from the parents perspective. britts mom is so sweet...she feels bad about discipline. haha this was beautiful! i just loved reading it. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with us! you're the best. :)
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Really enjoying story so far, hoping for more:)
anotherfuckingbitch chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love this story, it's a new perspective. GO FORTH.