Reviews for Fox Games
We All Need A Nap chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this was THE SINGLE WORST STORY I HAVE EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WERE THINKING, PUTTING UP THIS HORRIDNESS FOR ALL TO SEE!? EWWW! MADE ME WANT TO VOMIT AT THE AWFULNESS!.
And An Zen Jolt chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
you should make this a series.
remi chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Better than the book.
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow. Wow. Felt like this was an alternative ending written by the actual author of the Hunger Games herself. You gave Foxface such personality and even managed to fit in some grotesque details. I rather feel sorry for Cato. No overwhelming vocabulary, no extraneous details - just a story. As it should be. Awesome job!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Is that the end? Does everything end up like it does in the books? Or do they die? Love it anyway. Really good.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
This was different, But I rather like that Katniss and Foxface allied against Cato and the mutts.

So their going to do the berry stunt and then there won't be a victor,
Gnarled Bone chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Love it so far. Hope you update again soon.
John chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I really do love this story. But there is one tiny bit of nitpicking. Foxface is from District 5. District 5 doesn't mine metal, it supplies electricity.
Catnus-Evadine chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Love it!
Through-The-Gray chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I LOVE it!
StarofCalamity chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I like this! Does it end as in canon, with them both getting out?
Koten123 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I really love this. It's wonderful. I really think u should continue fox face is really cool in the way u depicted her.
yourmum chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
worst fic ever your grammer sucks so bad
Flossy Arcanine chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This story is different, but i think you need more action and less about all the districts and less about foxface. next time you should add a surprise, something to make the reader wanna keep reading untill the end!
Howlynn chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It was really just wonderful - I liked the canon that you still managed to include and the fact we never did learn her name.

Only things I see that might improve it - It never spoke of the hovercraft collecting Peeta and to me that would be a pretty significant moment as she is thinking of the blame. The impression left is that she just left him by the river - she didn't do any flowers for him or some token action and she didn't have any emotion there. That was the only spot that was a little off to me. Its just, love him or not at that point, he still was her first kiss. It might have gone through her mind as she watches him - she spent more time with him than Rue.

Now I do have a suggestion - because you missed a huge freak out factor. Why wasn't there a Peeta Mutt? That would have been so creepy and especially if it stayed in sight of her, almost as if it waited for her. If it protected her and malfunctioned or if she had to kill it might add some bang to the end in my opinion.

Still a wonderful story and I liked your foxface girl.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »