Reviews for The Player
Warwolf192 chapter 1 . 5/11/2020
Really like it
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2018
Could the person called 5 (aka Jonny2b I'm no joking they have the exact same grammar) just shut the hell up already!
Ravanswing chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Yeah I know what memories you are talking about. But anyway this is a good story.
CreativeConcussion chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Great I love how they just forgave each other just like that!

Bros Before... Well in this case other players!
horsecrazygirl96 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
happy ending
SHReid chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
This was a good ending. I am really interested to see your new ideas.
Ninja Natty TMNT chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
awwww how cute, never knew that nala would be a player 2 lol gud work hun keep up the gud work cant wait 4 the next chapter x
NalaGift chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Aw.. I'm so sad this is over. But the ending was nice. I was happy when Tojo and Simba became friends again. I knew Nala was a former player! Lol but it's better that way, they have more in common now. This was super cute! You did a wonderful job! :)
The Bluest Sun chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
Even though it was rushed It was a good ending and I understand why u don't have time!
Simba and Nala forever chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
That was beutiful
5 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
I must say this was abrupt in its ending but I understand if you have otherthings going in your life and you want to pursue othe things. welleven though it was way too short I feel that since that Nala and Simba are one for each other since they are both players. they are inspriable no matter what they are or how old. at least tojo is freinds again. well happy but sad that you ened early. As they say in Star Trek "Live Long and prosper" on what ever you do.

5 meaning favor if your curious why I chose 5 as my pen.
DJ chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Well this was very abrupt on how things needed. I knew that Nala was a former player. Well this can be a good lesson for real life on not to do such as being jerkass players and reching relationships. At least Simba and Nala are forever in love like they should be and Tojo as best friends again. I like Tojo because well he relates to me in that he is the bird man and have birds at home and I am a tiger by Chinese standards so in since yes I am that Tojo. Oh well I understand why you were abrupt well good luck with you have to do..
chaosblast321 chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
Noooooooooooo why!

Whee now that I'm done with that I am upset bout the short ending I'll have ta draw out the player part of simbas past in my fic out longer but oh well short ending nice bit o fluff and slight question how is it possible to walk ad hold paws at the same time?

Catch ya later!

Strike the Wolf out!
The Rogue Lion chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
A helpful tip: when you're typing something on Word and want to use the long dash, go to symbols and set it on a shortcut.
NalaGift chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
aw this was a nice little chapter... just wondering though, does Nala have a past like simba's? she seemed to be a little to eager with tojo even though she'd just met him... Eh, doesn't matter though because its coming along great! Nice job! ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »