Reviews for That We Are
very good.
Blake Woods chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This is amazing! I loved how it had me on the edge of my seat and when I finished it I felt as if I had just read Fifty Shades of Grey but the Black Butler version. You have a great writing talent and who knows you could become a famous Author. Anyway keep writing and never stop!
Euphoracle chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
This is a good read.

Ciel has (until he became a demon) one blue eye and one lavender eye. The lavender eye has the demon's mark carved or burned into the iris. In the manga his hair is gray, but in the anime Ciel's hair is the color of seraphanite. Deep green with silver and yellow inclusions that look like the feathers from angel wings.
BishopSessyKandaMikk chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I agree entirely... I mean I like the fic's. that make/let him say that but it seems closer to a lie than anything, but at the same time the ones that make him hate Ciel to the fullest bother me cause I feel like they missed something in the series... Anywho... I like it... The ending was really good I think he answered in the best way he could! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Hot and smexy :3 also, I don't know if you even noticed this, but back in the 1800s, they really would have been "closeted" LOLZ
calleyrose chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That was simply perfect. You portrayed their relationship perfectly!
lost-tears25 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This is written quite well. :) The only suggestion I have would be to make it clearer on who is talking during some parts. (Hopefully that makes sense)
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
you've done a remarkable job! i don't think sebastian being "i love you, ciel" and all would be all that great. i doesn't seem like him. it wouldn't fit in with his personality. but you DID show that he loved ciel through his actions, and that's what counts. very well written!
Threadbare Threnody chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Thanks. Your AN made me picture an enormous pair of granny panties though. LOL
PuzzlingApprentice chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
that was really good, i hope u do more one shots like this :)
DarkSecrets666 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Three words.

AnimeAlyssa chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Kyaaa! *giant fan girl squeal* This was pure sexy, happy ,lovely AMAZINGNES! XD
iLucienne chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
at the last part I was totally anticipating Sebastian to say I love you back, but I'm so glad you didn't! I wouldn't want a sappy Sebastian who has 'feelings'. Goodness, that's why he's a demon! xD Good job. :3
Ciel Phantomhive chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aah, Yes. I enjoyed this very VERY much, Being a fangirl myself. ; The plot was very well thought out, instead of simple sex and leave type stories I've read. I too cannot really see Sebastian being lovey-dovey and saying i love you to Ciel, But I do in fact know that Sebastian would feel the same love as Ciel would. Anyway, With warm thanks for writing this, I do say Please write more if possible! I'd be very interested to read them.

Skiko da Superior chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LALALALA oooh closet sex ohohohohoooo~

It would be nice if you made a sequel or something for this, but wouldn't be a one-shot anymore. Great work, ohohohoooo~