Reviews for True Colors
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 33 . 9/17
Qu'elle merveilleuse nouvelle , h√Ęte de lire la suite
HockeyChick10 chapter 33 . 8/20
More babies!
joshuasmom131 chapter 33 . 8/13
I came across your story and usually don't like reading WIP due to I get so into the story then they never get completed lol but I have to say I love love love this story! I read where you said you will complete it and I really hope you do, your a great writer! Can't wait for next chapter!
I thought Edward graduated pre-med (undergraduate) two years ago. Right now he is supposed to be 23. How could he start his residency when he barely started med school. You need to adjust his age and the time-line for his education and life/relationships for things to make sense.
I thought Edward was Alice's mysterious twin brother as mentioned in an earlier chapter. In this chapter you said he is a year older than Alice and two years older than Bella.
slc6548 chapter 33 . 8/12
Good chapter!
Natsar chapter 23 . 8/10
Yea daddy! ;~)
Natsar chapter 17 . 8/10
I want to feel bad for Bella, I really do, but some people just need to grow up. She has a great support system around her and a guy who really likes her but all she does is whine. She needs to stand up to James and his crew. She is so lucky compared to a lot of people in the world. I wouldn't want her to be a nurse of mine... Thanks for the update. ;~)
zpower21 chapter 33 . 8/12
An ultrasound at this stage of pregnancy would be internal. You don't do external until after 10 weeks. Also, 7 weeks is too early to hear a heartbeat. You will see it via transvaginal unltrasound.

~Z~
misskrista chapter 33 . 8/10
Oh goodness that is a lot of little ones! This should be fun can't wait!
babesbraves chapter 33 . 8/10
Just found your story and I love it! I don't normally read AH story's but yours caught my eye, I'm very glad I decided to read it. Please update soon. I look forward to reading more.
sherylb chapter 33 . 8/10
Awesome! Fantastic news!
Taylor9901 chapter 33 . 8/10
Holy shit is right.
2brown-eyes chapter 33 . 8/10
Three small ones at once, she's lucky she has a support system.
NeeNee246 chapter 33 . 8/10