Reviews for True Colors
HockeyChick10 chapter 24 . 1h
And they are officially made up :)
Moonlight howling chapter 24 . 20h
This is a good chapter. Two adults talking things out. Now they know where they stand and will be able to restart their relationship. I hope it will be stronger than before.
And I think it needs to be until James is behind bars or dead or something.
Moonlight howling chapter 23 . 20h
Ooohhh, they are just meant to be. They try to resist, but it's useless. Love it!
Taylor9901 chapter 24 . 23h
I can't wait for more.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 24 . 4/17
Finally! She's letting him in. It took her long enough to admit her selfishness. I hope she now realize's her mistakes and let's Edward help protect Addie. READ YOU SOON.
jansails chapter 24 . 4/17
Bella's beginning to place her trust in Edward.
jansails/jan2
Debbie White chapter 24 . 4/17
Awh! Sweet chapter please keep going! :)
NeeNee246 chapter 24 . 4/17
Awwwww...I love them! :))
jansails chapter 23 . 4/17
Well, that didn't go exactly the way I thought it would.
My perception of Bella in this is she is still defensive & not really owning up to her own behavior.
Bella is demanding Edward to declare or explain himself without her speaking about her own actions first.
We all know Bella is the one who needs to apologize to everyone, but here she is demanding things?
This one interaction would have me saying, "Why, why am I even trying?" were I Edward.
I'm so disappointed she won't face her own behaviors, not James', not making excuses based on James- but for her OWN choices.
I don't get Bella at all.
jansails/jan2
Debbie White chapter 23 . 4/16
Great chapter please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! :)
3kdz4me chapter 23 . 4/16
If Bella doesn't want to stay, I'll stay . . . LOL
Taylor9901 chapter 23 . 4/16
I am dying to read more.
NeeNee246 chapter 23 . 4/16
I love this! :)
stupidlamb2010 chapter 23 . 4/16
So she's still yelling at him?! I thought she went there to fix things! Hopefully next chapter
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 23 . 4/16