Reviews for Just Let Me In
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
DUN DUN DUN CANT WAIT FOR CH 16 ! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 6/26/2014
CH 13 WHAT ?! She should have let Jason explain why that 'bimbo' was there! Not that I am defending him but he is a man whore in the show and books so when he said that he didn't have one night stands was he lying as your version of Jason (and not wanting to ruin his chances with her?) He should have just been honest ! :/ Jason is cute but he is such an airhead, did he not think the girl was going to come out anytime while Jason spoke to Lexie?! CANT WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CH!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOO AMAZING! OMG IM PRAYING JASON AND LEXI HOOK UP OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG EPIC STORY BRO!
Carlypso chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
Glad you updated!
Carlypso chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
Oh! Love can't wait for more
Appoli chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Lexi! You just jinxed your self! Anyway I don't know why people havent commented on this because I like it an cant wait for the next chapter(:
Emmettluver2010 chapter 8 . 1/5/2012
So glad you updated hope you update soon
lysia1982 chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
lol well I am not to sure if you were aware that you posted a new chapter fro your Twilight story on your True Blood story Just Let Me in as chapter 7. I just thought I would let you know , I enjoy reading your stories and can't wait to see what develops in them.
ILoveThee chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
I just fond this story and read what was written so far and really like it! I hope you do continue!
TeamEveryoneButEdward chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I think this story is off to a great start, and I can't wait for more. Please update soon
TrumanGal chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
There arent alot of jason stackhouse stories, which really sucks, so im glad u made one. This story seems really interesting and I cant wait 2 c what will happen next.
Dark Angel 792 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This seems really interesting and I can't wait to learn more about Lexie's past and I look forward to seeing her and Jason's relationship developing xx

Hope you update soon x D

p.s. added to favs