Reviews for Soft Kitty
JacquieSabatier chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Aww...sweet.
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was epic! I love Soft Kitty song, and I love Supernatural, good job putting them together.
BalthazarMyAngel chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
D'aaawww, too cute! I sang that to my friend she ran away screaming her fool head off.
She's Just Hiding chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
laughed so friggin hard at the end when Sam walked in, turned around, and walked right back out.
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
That's so cute!
Marie Elaine Cullen chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
The first thought I had upon stumbling across this fic and reading the summary was "No... They wouldn't!". When I was finished, the end product was something like a gleeful "Yes, they would!" Cas singing the soft kitty song to Dean made my day. Or my week. Month, year... Take your pick. :D
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Omg! Cas singing Soft Kitty, I loved it! :D
ThisDontExist chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
awesome story!

i like the concept and the way you wrote it. thumbs up! :)
imdrowninginfootwear chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awww! At least something good came from Dean's sickness though ;)
minlin chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
The thought of Cas singing 'Soft Kitty' to a sick Dean is too adorable for words!
Shadowess 88 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Personally, I don't see this as yaoi, whether it was intended that or not. Dean, sicker than a dog, would need more than just time to help. I would think that Penny posted that online in a forum when Sheldon was not informed. Because Sheldon would not share his secret from his Mom and Meemaw.

Sam choose the right thing: best to turn around and not ask. Castiel just choose the best remedy. 'Soft kitty' is the best. Dean wouldn't remember due to the fever anyway. I could just see Castiel seeking out the one who posted the song, and approaching Penny out of nowhere, and thanking her for posting the 'Soft Kitty' song, and then disappearing when Sheldon overhears that she posted his song.

Very cute short. Well done!