Reviews for Day and Night
scarlett chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
write a book about this please im begging
SCARLETT chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
THIS IS COOL IS COLE IN IT?
TheForgottenSoldier chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Again, I know nothing about these characters, but the way your writing the story makes it seem like im being introduced to the series, as if it was the original authors own work. Thats a sign of a great fanfic!
nacho5 chapter 5 . 2/23/2012
MORE please...
janeyxpanie chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
pleeeease update
janeyxpanie chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
i really like this story. i wish you would update it (:
No Name chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awesome but i thaught that the wolves got lost im their wolf mind and not being able to remember humans as humans other how awesome love it! :)
TheForgottenSoldier chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
I know absolutely nothing about Wolves of Mercy Falls, but this is a beautifully written story so far. You really get into character's personality, and their thoughts. There are some slight grammer mistakes, but I'm able to ignore them due to a nice, comfortable pace. Looking forward to your next chapter ;)

TheForgottenSoldier
Smile.4.U.2 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
Continue please! very interesting story! I'll keep reading if you keep writing!
Joemon8 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
Way to end the chapter with the best book ever! Love the story! It's the bomb-digaty! Enjoy life and write!
john-watsons-moustache chapter 3 . 7/22/2011
ur story is awsome so far keep writing :D. and so is ur profile pic
Raksha Souza chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Love ur story
VampChick96 chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
I love ur story
DarthAbby chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
This is pretty good, but if you don't mind, I'd like to make a few suggestions. First, clean up your summary. Say 'first' instead of '1st'. And if you don't know how to spell something, look it up. I know you spelled 'mysterious' wrong in your summary. A good summary attracts readers. I actually passed by your story the first time I saw it, then went back to it after looking at another story. Secondly, be careful with paragraph spacing. When someone else talks, a new paragraph starts. Example:

Sam shook his head. "You always amaze me, Night. You know something?"

"Hmm?"

"He'll come around one day and see who you are, Night. Someday he'll see that you are an amazing girl even if you are a wolf," Sam put on a really stupid grin that made me laugh.

"Like You and Grace?" I said.

I hope you aren't offended by anything I said here. But all of these things can be fixed by a good beta. If you don't want a beta, then double- and triple-check everything. More people will show interest.