Reviews for Tautology
Prince Takeru chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
God. That was... Beautiful and terrible and soul-deadening. I can't believe Sam would leave the phone. He would have picked it up. If he was in love, he'd have to know. Blaine would have come back and Kurt would have had to break it off in person. He would have been calling and come to the hotel, and just caught them in time. Something like that occurred. After reading your other stories... They all end relatively happy. And the last chapter (you wrote) of the sequel suggests that Blaine knew that something had terribly changed.
Prince Takeru chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
You mentioned The Corrs! That makes up for how much of a roller coaster this chapter has been. Solid writing.
Prince Takeru chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow. Very frantic. I wish it was summer. I definitely felt like Kurt when I was still in High School and at a pool. It's sad that I lied that he cheated on Blaine.
WhatBecomesOfYou chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I'm *so* glad that I had a friend mention this fic to me today; otherwise, I would probably have never read it and devoured it in one night. It would be a shame if he hadn't, because...

In a word, this was astounding. Your use of language to evoke emotion and lend credence to your descriptions is stunning, and is truly leaps and bounds above so many other fics; it is a treat to the senses. You have a lot of talent, and on top of the linguistic breakdown of what you have here, it was a fantastically-written story, with an absolutely heartbreaking ending. I cannot give this story enough praise. Fantastic. Wonderful.
avalokannon chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
I once read a story very similar to this one about a man, his piano and music. I suppose it had a happier ending, I'm not really sure, but in the end it was similarly devastating.

This story is evisceratingly beautiful. The ending broke my heart harder than anything I've ever read, yet it was so astonishing to the last word. I don't know if I can re-read it, I don't know if I can resist it.

Regardless, I give you a heartfelt thank you; in so many ways and on so many levels everything is right in this story, and even if it feels like my heart has been torn out my chest, well, it is a glorious pain - and the point of some stories, I suppose.

Thank you, again.
avalokannon chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Frankly, I'm humbled by your exquisite punctuation and use of lyrics. I have never seen either done better, and it makes me ridiculously elated. If there are any typos, they are indistinguishable from stylistic devices.

And your expressions make me squeal! A particular favorite of mine, which I hope will stay with me for sometime (forever):"As always Kurt's moods are as mysterious as the weather, so Sam sends out these test balloons, locates his pressure systems and the front that marks the line between acceptable flirtation and unconscionable familiarity."

Thank you!
avalokannon chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
... It's wordgasm and tears.. How is it so amazing?
avalokannon chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Oh god. I'm stunned. There are very few stories I've ever read which make me hang onto every word - and I mean absolutely every word. The number of those stories can be counted possibly with two hands, possibly with one finger. I'm reading this _very_ slowly, because I can't bear to miss a word, as if I'm reading poetry - and I am.

You are not amazing: you're something beyond amazing, some preternatural entity dwelling in Hevans who has bestowed the Holy Kum-lore upon us. God, why am I reading this only now?

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You're phenomenal. Thank you.
LunaLight and StarFire Cast chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Wow. The only word that can describe my feelings for this is WOW. This is possibly the most well-written, heart breaking, taking me on an emtional roller coaster ride fanfiction I have ever read. Every chapter brought an emotion out of me, this was pure concentration and imagination. I had the time of my reading life. Your writing is fantastic, the right stuff for a New York Times best seller, really intriging! I'm gushing really, I've never read anything like this before and I must sing your praises. Wonderful really wonderful. You should consider writing a sequal to this since Sam Evans WILL be making his return to Glee this Tuesday- can't wait! again, amazing fic, never stop writing. ;)
partitioning chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
This is so beautiful and heartbreaking and perfect.
vastlimitless chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
My heart just broke in the best possible way.
phillg chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
Can you at least tell us why Kurt was calling Sam.
eb012203 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
*sobs!*
SkittishKitten chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
So I don't read Kurt/Sam. Like ever. I don't have anything against it, just not my cup of tea. But I stumbled upon your story and within two sentences I was so pulled in that I couldn't stop, and haven't been able to since.

Your writing is so singularly beautiful and expressive that it makes my heart ache. I find myself re-reading words, sentences, paragraphs just because each time there is some new facet or emotion to pull from them. Your ability to form what feels nearly ethereal into a narrative is impressive, yet you make it seem easy. I feel like I can almost taste your words if that makes any sense, there is a familiar yet dreamlike quality to them that feels so damn honest that it hurts. It hurts to read, in the most exquisite way, and while for the first time I am rooting for a happy Kurt/Sam ending another part of me would be just as satisfied with angst as the way you pull out those emotions in your work is breathtaking.

It amazes me that this story hasn't gotten more reviews, for my part I can say that after finishing an update I have often been too involved in the work to articulate how it makes me feel and can only assume this is what must be happening to others as well. I would read anything you write, any pairing, fandom, or original. I don't have enough words - and certainly none that can measure up - to describe how much I love this, but hope the sentiment comes across nevertheless. I look forward to seeing how this ends, to re-reading it many times over, and to eagerly anticipating anything else you produce. Thank you for taking the time and energy to share such talent.
MoistTowelette chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Love the story so far.

But your writing style though...

I love your metaphors. And these weird tangents you draw between unrelated things that make no sense together until someone like you compares them and suddenly you're like "Duh! Makes perfect sense."

I wish I was you. Totally jealous over here. You rock so hard.