Reviews for Freudian
Please Write more this is a GREAT story!
Jessica chapter 21 . 1/23
Morree please
Orihime-San chapter 21 . 1/14
Azue chapter 21 . 12/22/2017
Wonderful and witty! This is an amazing world you've made and I'm enjoying it immensely. Can't wait to see where we go from here!
sweetie21 chapter 21 . 12/11/2017
well after reading so far I am left with only one feeling - I need more more more
update asap or else I will probably die of frustration and so u will be held responsible for my death...
*puppy dog eyes* plz plz plz update
SunshineTangledAddict1826 chapter 21 . 11/24/2017
I've reread this for like... I don't know. 10-11 times already? But I never got tired of reading it. I look forward for new chapters and I hope that this book gets an awesome ending that will leave me crying because of happiness.
Chloe chapter 21 . 11/6/2017
This is probably my fourth reread of this over the years and I just realised I haven't actually left any reviews for you so I thought I should probably correct that (even if you might not be checking your reviews any more). I love that the characters still feel like them but also fit completely into the new setting. I love the concept of the story and the way it as handled and I love that Rapunzel's issues with mother gothel were addressed properly.
I've read all your other work as well and I hope you're still writing even if you're just posting fanfic somewhere else now that everyone's jumped ship from
Fancatdog chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
I beg of you continue please update soon it so amazing
jenw123 chapter 21 . 10/17/2017
Will this ever get finished? Good story with great character development. But it ended as is got to the good stuff.
baby blue eyes10 chapter 21 . 10/10/2017
I am really loving this story so far. Can't wait for you to come back to it and update, but until then I'm happy to wait! I always enjoy seeing how people 'update' Rapunzel's story into the modern world, and I think you've done an amazingly real and fresh take on it.
CrossoverAUman chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
Oh my god. I loved this. This was so good. So good. I want more, and I'll wait a thousand years if I have to. This is amazing. I have a friend who rps as Rapunzel and I told her what I'll tell you, best Tangled fic I've read.
Megan 360 chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
I couldn't remember if I ever reviewed this story but I'd rather review twice than not at all.
I really loved this story. I love your handle on characterization especially, the story felt character driven rather than what you, the author, required. I felt like the therapists were a really great plot device. They both fleshed out the universe and forced Flynn into introspection, something that could not have come about without an external force.
I also think how you handled Rapunzel's relationship with Gothel was awesome. It really hit the bond forged out of loneliness and fear that made it both deep and disturbing. I would love to see further exploration of this later on. I see a lot of authors skim what may be one of the more interesting of Disney relationships but I think you're being faithful to its uncomfortable implications.
And the central relationship in this fic, Eugene and Rapunzel. It's beautiful. It's really two broken people finding the strength to piece each other together within a relationship. It's meaningful and special and exactly what each of them needed.
One tiny bit of criticism? I wish you'd frame Rapunzel as young, less? Like she IS naive but not a child. Perhaps if we see her stand up for someone or take the lead on an adventure? Unless of course this is part of her character arc, then carry on.
Thank you for writing.
ordayone chapter 21 . 9/24/2017
the king rumi mentioned remind me of the king in the little poignant. I'll miss your update
ordayone chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
this dialogue of flynn's clarity is just the dialogue everyone should have #denialcase haha to fall or not to fall in love let in or to let go. awesome
ordayone chapter 12 . 9/24/2017
oh my god witty bantersss and that first powerful kiss ohmy goodness I chuckle a lot reading this definitely YA problematic dude n dudette
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »