Reviews for Freudian
Ruby of Raven chapter 20 . 12/20/2016
Awe! XD This was incredible! I wish there was more! This is my kind of story. The kind I've been waiting for with these characters. You did such a great job!
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 20 . 12/12/2016
Your writing voice is so strong, these characters so well-imagined in this modern Corona AU, and the slow-burn romance so compelling, that I very much look forward to where you take this! Excellent job! This story definitely stands out from the crowd. I was only sad to suddenly reach the final chapter and realize it was unfinished. But cheers to you, whether you finish it or not. There is a lot of truly top-notch storytelling in here.
GrumpyCatWriter101 chapter 8 . 12/3/2016
I'M GETTING THE DISTINCT FEELING THAT RAPUNZEL MURDERED GOTHEL (or whatever she's called in this story)
calex chapter 20 . 12/2/2016
hmm, is it just me or does this feel like no ending at all...

putting that aside, great story though the abuse part was really... god i don't have any words for how i felt. Great theme to pick up in a modern AU, which i might be getting interested in seeing how i'm reading Chasing Thunderstorms at the moment. Anyway brilliant story even if the ending didn't feel like one.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/22/2016
It's been so long but this is still gold. Thanks for writting :)
Thevilone.Sfr chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
This was an amazing amazing story. And you are an amazing writer. I'm sad that this isn't finished but I'm so glad that I found it. It was wonderful. And I hope you keep on writing, wherever you are! Because you are an awesome writer. And you shouldn't stop.
Sfr
Guest chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
I love your writing style and how creative you are. This AU is well thought out and written well. You construct beautiful sentences but don't forget to proofread it.
I enjoy the variance in your sentence structures and the structure of huge story. It flows really well
zazanga chapter 20 . 8/22/2016
this story is absolutely fantastic. I'm sad to see you haven't updated in a while, but I'd be totally interested if you were going to continue.
chiyokira chapter 9 . 8/20/2016
DAMN
teamkyubi13 chapter 20 . 6/12/2016
I have stayed up all night and am exausted but I can honestly say this is one of the best diabetus enducing amazingly wonderful stories I have ever read in the decade that I have been reading fanfiction. It'd wonderful and it's sweet and it makes me feel good seeing these two happy together. Please keep up the excellent work
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2016
Brilliant. The way you write is amazing and the content of your story was downright impressive. The characters felt real and you revealed their struggles in a well planned and well thought manner. The dialogue at the therapy sessions was strong, original and captivated me. Well Done!
-HH
Fionamoi chapter 20 . 2/14/2016
Ahhhhhh
This is actually adorable!
I don't know if you're finished with this or not, but assuming you are, as you haven't updated in years, I'd like to say that this fic is just brilliant.
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 20 . 2/11/2016
this story was amazing. loved it. absolutely loved it.
Seere32 chapter 20 . 1/21/2016
thank you for writing this story! I loved it so much, I honestly think it should be published. its absolutely amazing! I can't even express the love I feel for this story! I'm on the verge of tears right now! (happy tears)*grinning like an idiot while tears leak out of my eyes* you are amazing and don't ever forget it.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
Aaah, this is such a wonderful story! I loved Flynn's sessions with the first psychiatrist and then later with Tom, I found them fascinating, especially his penchant for shoplifting to incorporate his 'thief' status in a modern-day setting. I love Rapunzel being this strange graffiti girl, too, it fits her so well and just, agh. Their individual issues are well explained and you didn't rush into the romance. Really good.

~Amulet