Reviews for Freudian
MacLurcken chapter 20 . 4/9
[Review of entire work.]

So adorable I died. 17/10 would die again.

For real though, I am thoroughly impressed. Psychoanalysis elements were brilliant, writing was solid, character development was, just, flabbergastingly good. Full of genuine feels and a powerful invoker of emotion. Relate-able, painful, beautiful. Stellar adaptation of the subject matter; if the names of the main characters weren't the same, and if it wasn't categorised as such, I might not have recognised it straight away as Tangled at all. Cheers to you, noble writing soul, and thank you for this twenty-chapter bundle of delight.

Addendum: I vowed to quote a line from the one who recommended I read this -
"Lo, I am Jarod, destroyer of fanfiction cherries."
He was referring, of course, to my fanfiction virginity. Or, rather, my recently lost (destroyed?) fanfiction virginity.
Rikotsu chapter 20 . 4/1
Hope you'll continue this c:
yeop chapter 20 . 3/22
This is such a gorgeous story. You've done a fantastic job with it.
fantsyfreak chapter 17 . 2/24
This... this is a brilliant character analysis...
Anonymous chapter 20 . 2/2
This is such a cute and very well written story! You did a really good job in translating the characters to the modern world! I love it :)
This is awesome!
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 1/31
I enjoyed this fic a lot back in the day, being that it showed how one my favorite ships had to work themselves out better before committing to each other. Great work!
pancakevampire chapter 20 . 1/16
This is hands down the cutest thing I have ever read. Kudos to you and your talent!
Peeca151 chapter 20 . 1/8
I am absolutely, completely in LOVE with this story. I know it has been a long time, but this take on Rapunzel is by FAR my favorite Tangled fanfiction. Although it appears you have long-abandoned this story, I'm going to keep following it in hope that one day I get an emil notifying me that you have updated it, so... please update it. ;)

Anyways, thank you so very much for writing this awesome story. It's so quirky and sweet and great and agh I cannot even grasp the right words for the life of me- it's THAT good.

Sincerely,

Your fan, Olivia
EverydayWhimsy chapter 20 . 1/1
I know it's probably pretty unlikely, considering how long it has been since this fic was updated, but I really hope I get more of this piece soon. This is my second time reading it, and I'm just completely in love.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I was so happily surprised by this fic. I was raptured by it and stayed up reading til almost 2 am. A first as I was worried because of th M rating, but I think is one of the real M rated fics on this site, if you look at the guidelines. All the super smutty ones are supposed to be rate MA anyway, and yours was wonderfully appropriate for adults but not at all smutty and unnecessarily graphic. The chapter with the random girl was perfectly fitting to his personality and struggle, and frankly real life. I loved that the whole thing was from his perspective and we saw his growth. Your writing was fabulous, and I enjoyed the way it ended: simple, cute, romantic. I bet everyone was expecting a smutty finish but I applaud you for keeping with the storyline. I will definitely check to see if you ever update though and check out your other fics. Definitely one of the best fics I've read on this site. I applaud your genius.
unfreezemyheartlove chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
Please update! No rush or anything, but this is honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read. EVER. EVER. EVER. EVER. I love how contrasting Eugene and Rapunzel are! The whole time while reading, I had one song playing. It was Never Knew I Need by Ne-yo. This song perfectly describes how Rapunzel is to Eugene. (: 3 THIS STOR 33
Krankedupcoffeefan chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Damn Ninjas are cutting onions in my kitchen again!...This...story... was...Very...well...done...thank...you. Too bad this story could not be published cause I see a bestseller here. Not kidding either. Another thing...is it odd that Iactually read Flynn Rider's dialogue in Zachary Levi's voice? THIS is one of the best fan fictions I have read...especially a TANGLED fan fiction and yes I did read chapter 12 of that other one that was mentioned that had a scene or two with Repunzel's thoughts.

Dr. Jones was a real bitch. Sorry...had to be said.

This was one awesome story and I'm sorry it had to end.
Frozen forever chapter 20 . 10/17/2014
So amazing! They seem so real! You went so in depth and made them so, well, real! The best fanfic i have ever read!all the fanfics I've read do back story but the characters are shallow. they've got feelings but their very limited. Happy, sad, angry, but they don't really touch how feelings are. I've had a crush before and it wasn't one feeling it was a mix I couldn't understand why I felt that way as he was pretty average but he was absolutely adorable! You really captured the confusion of any feelings! Keep writing more please! Cover further in to their relationship!
DraxThePacifist chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
I started reading this yesterday, thinking "so what if it hasn't been updated in 2 years. What's the worst that could happen?".
OH JUST EVERYTHING. This story is so amazing *weeps*. With great writing comes the responsibility to finish your fanfics! Just saying. And while I may be a masochist for getting emotionally invested in an unfinished story, you're a sadist for leaving it incomplete with no explanation whatsoever! :( I'm kidding about the sadist thing. That might of been a bit too harsh. I'm just really emotional right now.
1,146 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »