Reviews for Freudian
teamkyubi13 chapter 20 . 6/12
I have stayed up all night and am exausted but I can honestly say this is one of the best diabetus enducing amazingly wonderful stories I have ever read in the decade that I have been reading fanfiction. It'd wonderful and it's sweet and it makes me feel good seeing these two happy together. Please keep up the excellent work
Brilliant. The way you write is amazing and the content of your story was downright impressive. The characters felt real and you revealed their struggles in a well planned and well thought manner. The dialogue at the therapy sessions was strong, original and captivated me. Well Done!
-HH
Fionamoi chapter 20 . 2/14
Ahhhhhh
This is actually adorable!
I don't know if you're finished with this or not, but assuming you are, as you haven't updated in years, I'd like to say that this fic is just brilliant.
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 20 . 2/11
this story was amazing. loved it. absolutely loved it.
Seere32 chapter 20 . 1/21
thank you for writing this story! I loved it so much, I honestly think it should be published. its absolutely amazing! I can't even express the love I feel for this story! I'm on the verge of tears right now! (happy tears)*grinning like an idiot while tears leak out of my eyes* you are amazing and don't ever forget it.
UnluckyAmulet chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
Aaah, this is such a wonderful story! I loved Flynn's sessions with the first psychiatrist and then later with Tom, I found them fascinating, especially his penchant for shoplifting to incorporate his 'thief' status in a modern-day setting. I love Rapunzel being this strange graffiti girl, too, it fits her so well and just, agh. Their individual issues are well explained and you didn't rush into the romance. Really good.

~Amulet
ForeverDay chapter 20 . 11/13/2015
Ngl, this was pretty cute. I liked the different take on Tangled and the way you're developing Flynn's character.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
This so go good. I love the dialogue and characthers
Guest chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
Oh good Lord finish this
Amollygamation chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
I Puerto Rico this fic! It's original and engaging and sweet but not just shallow fluff. Wish it was finished, tho. Anyway, thank you for writing it!
Whspr chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
P.S. to my chapter 20 review:
although there is a tiny little aching hole of need in my heart for that heart pounding, sensory overload love-making scene.
ohh that would be the cherry on top of this delicious, delicious story.
Whspr chapter 20 . 7/25/2015
Even though this probably has slim chances of being finished, I'm happy the latest chapter ended like this..
Everything is so calm, content, and just right. They're happy, I'm happy, and if that isn't enough for some people then screw them.
Although I wish I knew what the wall mural turned out to be..
Lunaliceazreal chapter 14 . 7/13/2015
I still hate the captain
Lunaliceazreal chapter 13 . 7/12/2015
Oops what will happen now
Lunaliceazreal chapter 12 . 7/12/2015
*Sniff sniff* why Flynn !
1,176 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »