Reviews for Freudian
BlackRoseargh chapter 24 . 4/23
Please please update!
Cocogogo chapter 24 . 3/21
I sat and read all of this in one sitting! Please keep updating!
Enna Energe chapter 24 . 2/18
Just reread this. I had forgotten it was unfinished. If you think you have an ending in you, I’d love to know what it is.
A. Reader08 chapter 24 . 2/15
AMAZING! I’m literally losing sleep over this. Yes I tried to finish this in one day even though I had stuff going on. Is it nearly 4 am? Yes because this is a gorgeous fic. Idk if you’re gonna continue or not but please know, this is a masterpiece!
phoenixblossoms chapter 24 . 11/2/2020
Love this story so much and am excited to see it has been updated since I last read it. Hopefully it sees an ending someday, but either way I know I will be rereading it again and again :D
Catleana chapter 24 . 10/27/2020
Arg! I am very invested in this story. I love it. But to have it be where it ends? I bet she killed Mother Gothel. I had wondered where she was.

I love the chemistry between these two. I thought the therapy sessions were well done. I'm glad that Flynn switched to Tom. Dr. Jones would have just harassed him about Rapunzel, and he never would have had the insight into his personal past and would have kept up with the stealing of small items. I hope you continue it, and will be looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/23/2020
This story for me is really the best fanfiction ever written for Tangled.
I read it a long time ago and lately thought about it again, when I rewatched Tangled to give my heart something warm in these scary times. Searched for it and reread it in one go until the middle of the night. This story still gives me very warm feelings. It is so well written and the idea for this setting fits so well. Love how everyone is in character, even though the world seems so different. And I also love your own characters, they are such interesting side characters.
I was very happy to see there are new chapters as well.

So thank you very much for your story. Helped me forget the worlds current situation for a moment.
icarusmoon chapter 24 . 8/12/2020
I read this fic earlier this year and just finished reading it for the second time. I’m so glad I heard about it, because I absolutely adore it. The story is so beautiful and the characters are brilliantly written. I can’t wait to see what happens!
In-Watermelon-Sugar chapter 24 . 8/11/2020
I’m a super late-comer to this story and I’m desperately hoping that we get new chapters because I am obsessed with these characters. They are charming and flawed and my heart gets torn out every other chapter watching them work through their respective traumas. I’m so curious to find out if there’s any truth to Rapunzel being an actual descendant of the lost princess or if she was merely chosen by her captor because of their matching birthdays. I’d like to think a bit of magic exists in this world :)
Marcelinavampqueen chapter 24 . 8/7/2020
I love this story. I remember reading it a while back and was super excited to see that it had been updated! Please add more soon, can’t wait to see how it goes!
Tomiya Shiro chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
This is a beautiful first chapter. Now I really wanna see this goes!
Sandra Urcia chapter 1 . 6/25/2020
Update?:(
Guest chapter 24 . 6/24/2020
Please continue great writing I loved it but Is pascal real
pinoychick143 chapter 24 . 6/7/2020
Watched Tangled for the first time in a long time because life is giving me hell and I needed a Disney fix. Literally stumbling over this made my day (or morning, because I binged all of this in about two hours) and I can't thank you enough for this amazing piece of work. I smiled, I cried, I laughed, and I cried some more because this was JUST. TOO. GOOD~. Thank you again for this and I can't wait to read more!
-PC143
Guest chapter 24 . 6/5/2020
So good! I love how well you incorporate a more modern twist while still staying very true to movie/series. Really looking forward to more, great job!
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »