Reviews for Freudian
UnluckyAmulet chapter 20 . 11/21
Aaah, this is such a wonderful story! I loved Flynn's sessions with the first psychiatrist and then later with Tom, I found them fascinating, especially his penchant for shoplifting to incorporate his 'thief' status in a modern-day setting. I love Rapunzel being this strange graffiti girl, too, it fits her so well and just, agh. Their individual issues are well explained and you didn't rush into the romance. Really good.

ForeverDay chapter 20 . 11/13
Ngl, this was pretty cute. I liked the different take on Tangled and the way you're developing Flynn's character.
This so go good. I love the dialogue and characthers
Oh good Lord finish this
Amollygamation chapter 20 . 8/17
I Puerto Rico this fic! It's original and engaging and sweet but not just shallow fluff. Wish it was finished, tho. Anyway, thank you for writing it!
Sorta Spooky chapter 1 . 7/25
P.S. to my chapter 20 review:
although there is a tiny little aching hole of need in my heart for that heart pounding, sensory overload love-making scene.
ohh that would be the cherry on top of this delicious, delicious story.
Sorta Spooky chapter 20 . 7/25
Even though this probably has slim chances of being finished, I'm happy the latest chapter ended like this..
Everything is so calm, content, and just right. They're happy, I'm happy, and if that isn't enough for some people then screw them.
Although I wish I knew what the wall mural turned out to be..
Lunaliceazreal chapter 14 . 7/13
I still hate the captain
Lunaliceazreal chapter 13 . 7/12
Oops what will happen now
Lunaliceazreal chapter 12 . 7/12
*Sniff sniff* why Flynn !
Lunaliceazreal chapter 11 . 7/12
Noooooooooo they should kiss!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 10 . 7/12
I simply adore this story ((((((:
Lunaliceazreal chapter 9 . 7/12
I like this therapist better
Lunaliceazreal chapter 8 . 7/12
They are just so sweet together
Lunaliceazreal chapter 7 . 7/12
Aww flinn is so nice to rapunzel
1,171 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »