Reviews for Freudian
I love your characterization
Feelexplosion chapter 1 . 11/7/2021
Update this please. Now. Yes
Lady Skynet chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
This story is so good! Everyone is in character and your writing is awesome and incredibly fun to read. I hope you come back to this someday.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/24/2021
Please finish this I'm begging you it's the best fic I've ever read
samuelleslytherin chapter 24 . 9/21/2021
hi i hope you're doing well dear author. thank you for writing this, it's sooooooooo good. will patiently wait for an update. something to look forward to tomorrow.
pertemis45 chapter 24 . 9/16/2021
I have so many questions now.
potatingpotato chapter 24 . 9/8/2021
I read this knowing that it's unfinished. Do I have any regrets? Only that I'll probably never know how it ends. Author, wherever you are, I hope you're doing well and maybe someday you'll finish this, but thank you for what you've shared with us already.
Chaoslavender chapter 24 . 7/10/2021
I forgot to look and didn't realize this wasn't finished (and probably never will be). It's very well written and I got really invested.. . I just couldn't stop reading. So thank you for writing this (but I think we would all appreciate it, if you'd finish this).
Fancatdog chapter 24 . 5/21/2021
Please continue your story I love it every time I read this chapter I keep forgetting the cliffhanger in the end I am just dying to know what happens next
BlackRoseargh chapter 24 . 4/23/2021
Please please update!
Cocogogo chapter 24 . 3/21/2021
I sat and read all of this in one sitting! Please keep updating!
Enna Energe chapter 24 . 2/18/2021
Just reread this. I had forgotten it was unfinished. If you think you have an ending in you, I’d love to know what it is.
CanReadCantWrite chapter 24 . 2/15/2021
AMAZING! I’m literally losing sleep over this. Yes I tried to finish this in one day even though I had stuff going on. Is it nearly 4 am? Yes because this is a gorgeous fic. Idk if you’re gonna continue or not but please know, this is a masterpiece!
phoenixblossoms chapter 24 . 11/2/2020
Love this story so much and am excited to see it has been updated since I last read it. Hopefully it sees an ending someday, but either way I know I will be rereading it again and again :D
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »