Reviews for Freudian
Pureauthor chapter 21 . 8/21
So I'm way late to the party on this, but I really love this story and I feel it'd be remiss to not leave a review for this. I really really love how you portray Rapunzel's awkwardness in social situations, and Eugene slowly warming up to her while denying that he is warming up to her also feels very much like Flynn would do.

My favourite chapter would probably be the one where he goes to pick her up from jail a second time and they reconcile and it was just really sweet and nice. Especially when Eugene finally decided to be open and honest with her.

Thanks very much for writing this!
MaxandFang101 chapter 21 . 7/9
Wow, this is the story I really needed to read right now. I'm sure that you're not a real psychologist, but the stuff from Flynn's sessions was very moving. I could recognize a bit of myself in there. I love this story very much, thank you for writing it. I hope I get to read more again soon.
aslooneyastheyget chapter 1 . 7/3
Great story!Please update if possible!
Risika Karew chapter 21 . 5/19
Really amazing story! please come back and update soon! One of the best stories I've read!
demigoddesses chapter 11 . 5/12
Okay this is actually like? one of the best fanfic I've ever read? And I've read a lot of fanfic, my pal. Like I've been reading fanfic for the past 5 years (wow I'm a little pathetic heh). But what. Rapunzel is just so sweet and precious and like when she said the thing she wanted to do the most was go to college I had to stop reading because I was legitimately crying. And the writing style - everything flows together so well and I'm going through this way too fast. Basically I love this too much and I'm crying
Polly Little chapter 2 . 5/12
Yep, definitely good so far. I like how you write them so realistically and imaginatively at the same time, and I love that you haven't done the usual fanfic approach to mental illness.
Polly Little chapter 1 . 5/12
An M rated Rapunzel fic. This is either going to be amazing, or absolute rubbish, but from what I've seen so far it's fantastic. Punzie does seem naïve enough to be a little kid, doesn't she? I like how you wrote that, and it's completely realistic that she'd be a graffiti artist.
hybrid-interpreter chapter 21 . 5/7
This is an amazing story. Your AU works perfectly with all the bits and details from the original movie. I couldn't stop reading it. Looking forward to what you have in store!
8ouji-Rui chapter 21 . 4/12
recently fell into the Fandom! really good story...so sorry it took so long for me to review. I cried. and laughed. and smiled like and idiot. I love it. thx for sharing!
SmexyBananas chapter 21 . 4/5
So that's it... There's no more?
WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYY! *cries*
beegirl18 chapter 21 . 3/31
Gosh this is amazing. I also can't believe it was started in 2011 and just updated because it was so dang fluid and great and geez I loved it so much. I can't wait for the next update!
leira123 chapter 21 . 3/23
I am in absolute love with this story. I had decided to come for a re-read, only to find out that you had updated. And as I read it again, I found myself more impressed and engaged than ever. This is a truly solid piece of writing.
I adore these characters, and I deeply appreciate that you kept true to the characters as they are while deepening them to fit your story. You've managed to capture the spirit of both of the characters, and it consistently thrills me to read it. The perspective of Flynn is wonderfully refreshing, keeping true to his character and painting him with beautiful layers. I fall more in love with his character with ever chapter. And you've accomplished an extremely difficult task of tackling the 'Rupunzel' question, which is how to address someone who has undergone multiple levels of abuse for her entire life but also keep true to her bubbly and cheerful personality. Often times one is sacrificed to keep true to the other. But I am endlessly tickled by your ability to do both. She is portrayed wonderfully and I'm eagerly awaiting to see how both of these characters continue to develop.
I'm also excited to see how the plot will continue to unfold. Where is the mother Gothel character? Will we ever see or hear about her birth parents? What happened to them and why haven't they been notified about Rupunzel yet? Will Flynn go to college? Ect, ect, ect. I am beyond pleased and I will eagerly await your next installment.
really well written the therapy was really interesting and accurate
I just spent a couple hours reading this. I love it so much. They're so cute and I really hope he doesn't fuck up.
silviatangled chapter 21 . 3/10
SO HAPPY you updated! The story is one of my favorite!
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »