Reviews for It Doesn't Make Sense
Tadashi Fushima chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I love how you captured Stocke, it sounds just like him here. Although I do not support Rosch/Stocke, nor do I think he should be gay, I truly love this story of yours'. I only support Stocke/Raynie and Stocke/Eruca. :3 Anyway, keep on writing good stuff like this!
MewSayuriWafujihara Mutomancer chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I honestly found this really sweet and was just as good as the game itself. You truly captured Stocke's character and I loved it so much, I cried. Just as I did when I finished this game. I really hope you keep writing.

Ja ne!

Sayuri
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Brainfart is awesome even though it's gay. XDD Yes, Stocke is very awesome (that's the reason why I added the category lol. No, I'm not joking.)

Anyway, really good story you have here I think you captured Stocke well and how he changed over this long long adventure (that game got me addicted so badly that everyday I played on it and took breaks when I had to and PLAYED IT AGAIN.)

Can I glomp you now? :D
fan chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Yes! Another fanfic of radiant historia! XD

I really love your writing, Stocke sure change a lot after those events and when he met his friends. Although I wanna see StockeXRaynie fic...but this is okay