Reviews for To Woo A Married Man
twinklestar120 chapter 15 . 5/9/2006
Normally I don't really enjoy stories where the characters are put in totally different situations, but I loved this one! It was really sweet (even though I couldn't really see Faye as a "houswife")

Well done!
no name 12345 chapter 15 . 9/6/2005
Oh that was beautiful! Just beautiful!
Aerial1 chapter 15 . 8/18/2005
*long breathy sigh*

I. absolutely. love. this. story.

Period.

It never gets old. The meaning is so strong and solid and beautiful. I'll never be able to let it go.

Thank you so much for writing this It truly is an honor to be able to read such a magnificent work.

Take care!
ggundamjunkie chapter 12 . 7/27/2004
this story is so good!
suriru chapter 15 . 7/6/2004
SO BEAUTIFUL! *cries tears of joy* Complete with the best possible ending ever!
just some guy chapter 15 . 6/16/2004
It's very well written, but it seems to have nothing to do with Cowboy Bebop. The names of certain characters are the same, who mostly behave as one would expect them to, but...

Oh, well. It's not bad. Good dialogue, grammar and spelling without errors, good prose.
teardrops2m chapter 15 . 5/17/2004
Good fic. Hope you write more like it.
Lovely Noelle chapter 15 . 3/24/2004
I know this is kind of late but I just want to say that I love this fan fiction. I cried so much during the fan fiction. It was just so good! I got caught up in the story and could imagine every part of it. This is the best fan fiction I have read.
A veyr happy reader,
Ashley
Rachel2 chapter 15 . 3/18/2004
::eyes go blood-shot:: It was all worth it too. I really loved this story. Very different from any other S/F fic, and a favorite of mine. ::adds to favorites list:: Hope to see more work from you soon. You've got a great talent as a writer. _
-Rachel*
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
Poor Faye! it's not her fault!
La Dirge chapter 2 . 7/13/2003
man, this is god.
Kendra Luehr chapter 15 . 5/31/2003
WOW, I LUVED this! Omigosh, it iz the BEST! _ Man, u really out-did urself, cuz most 1's w/ them married suck, but urz wuz AWESOME! _ GrinsWow, I really hope that u've done more, &-&...well...I'm gonna go c...keep up the good work! Tah! .
Paper Bear chapter 15 . 5/8/2003
It was such a good story. Too bad it had to end. _
Paper Bear chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Oh no! How sad! He can't hate her. I have to read more.
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Whoa, I love this story. I have to thank my friend, Ametenshi, for telling me about it. I need to read more.