Reviews for Moonlit Introductions
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 1/1
This is brilliant! Love it! :D
BipolarDragon chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Cute - I actually wouldn't mind a tiny sequel to this
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Awwwwww! That family scene was precious! Remus taking their precocious boy home. Any child of Hermione and Remus would be beyond intelligent and curious about the world. : )
riapichay chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I often come back to this story every few months because I find myself thinking about it when I am staring off into the distance. If you ever feel like writing more about this story line I would love to read it. I find it very entertaining. :D
meldz chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
light and funny. love how werewolf Remus carried Will.
rachel chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Cute.. lol, she reminds me of Kingsley.
saashi samy chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
very funny
i like
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Wow!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
cool
swim-with-sharks chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Both adorable and hilarious. The image of Remus carrying his son as a dog would his cub is all kinds of perfection.
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Yeah...that poor woman. You drink up sweetie to your hearts content. CHEERS!

I giggled at Remus picking his son up like a cub and trotting off. I also enjoyed the implied little red riding hood pun with Hermione. ;)
tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
galloping-goose chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
OHMYGODHUFFLEPUFF! I love me some Hufflepuff!

Where on Earth does she live that the only ways to get home are apparating and terrifying woods-walking? Maybe she should put her tiny Hufflepuff brain to use and think about moving. (No offense to Hufflepuffs...I have a strong suspicion that I would be a Hufflepuff...)

Also, is it weird that my spell check underlined 'apparate' and I got all indignant, like "HEY! Apparate IS TOO a word, you big dumb spellcheck!"

OHMYGODGEARGEWEASLEY! Easily the BEST Weasley she's going to ask out. Hello? Is it me you're writing for? lol...oh, Lionel Richie...

Lawl...Dammit William Sirius Lupin! Now you need another bath! Out galivanting with your father in the creepy woods!

Cheers unnamed Hufflepuffian! Cheers!

I just have to think though, if she had been neighbourly and brought 'round some cookies or something when she first moved in...she would have known...

All in all, I quite enjoyed that! I liked how it was short and sweet, and from an outside perspective. At first I thought maybe this Hufflepuff was going to have a jaunt in the woods, meet a werewolf and fall in love. But the "twist" you put in at the end was very delightful!
snapeslady22 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
very cute
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Haha! This was great! Wow you're awesome at these one-shots! This was very chuckle-worthy :)