Reviews for 9 Months
Done and Well Done!

Thank you!
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
Ares is DUMB!
You do NOT mess with a mother and her children!
Hades will make Ares WISH he could die!
Rune Tobor chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Hades? Really?!
Well the "meet my parents" arc of the fic will be fascinating.
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
What's the worst that could happen?
Darksied and Ares and Lex join the Joker to destroy them.
Never ask that question out loud.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
You're having a bat-baby!
Lol!
I did laugh out loud, smiling still...!
Thanks.
danniphsychonerd chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
i think the word thing (in the last sentence) should actually be purpose.
LOTSlover chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Just getting around to read your fics. I started with this one and I have to say I LOVED it! I'm very anxious to read your others. I love the way you portray BM/WW. They are so amazing and you more than do them justice! :)
A.Laura H chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
WOOOOOWWWWW that was just beautiful :') I really enjoyed reading it this is my first batman and wonderwoman fanfic (i didn't even know this type of couple existed :P) and just . . . wow am just out of words you did such a great job you made me feel every type of emotion I cried I laughed I felt pain in my heart ( more than one time ) just great job i really can't wait what you have next in store

P.S because of your fanfic every time i see justice league or a DC movie am always like BM & WW forever in other words you're the whole reason i love them together Wonder Woman deserves to be with Batman and Superman with Lois but other than that keep the hard work :)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
Please make more about Wonder Woman and batman I love it
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
It's sooooooo cute!
BW Lewis chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Awesome story, I didnt see Hawkgirl getting pregnant, if anything I thought Donna was.
knobrien21 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
All I can say is that was awesome!
SapphireSecret chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
This was so freaking sweet! I loved it! Just, all of it. You wrote an amazing story. Also, "Antiope, chill out." For some reason that made me laugh so hard. This is definitely a favorite of mine. I think you did very well with the characterizations, though I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with Donna to tell you if you did a good job with her or not. I'm amused by Diana flying Bruce over the threshold. Very nice.