Reviews for 9 Months
Guest chapter 10 . 12/20/2013
It's sooooooo cute!
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Awesome story, I didnt see Hawkgirl getting pregnant, if anything I thought Donna was.
knobrien21 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
All I can say is that was awesome!
SapphireSecret chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
This was so freaking sweet! I loved it! Just, all of it. You wrote an amazing story. Also, "Antiope, chill out." For some reason that made me laugh so hard. This is definitely a favorite of mine. I think you did very well with the characterizations, though I'm afraid I'm not familiar enough with Donna to tell you if you did a good job with her or not. I'm amused by Diana flying Bruce over the threshold. Very nice.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
very good
Lloyd RPGFan chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
This story was so sweet and you've managed to keep everyone in character. It's nice to have a happy story for a change (there's usually too much angst on ).
ComicBookLoverGirl chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Oh my gosh! Please don't say that's the end! I started this last night and could barely stop reading because it was so amazing and I finally finished. I love BM&WW and you've done the best fanfic I've read so far about them. Please please please please PLEASE continue this story! 3 Your adoring reader :)
Electricboa chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
A good ending to the story, though I could imagine Melousa could have been a good straight-face to play some hectic situations off of.
deadman68 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
So Diana's pregnant with Bruce's baby o boy i just hope that he doesn't get mad i hope that he will be happy about it
Pobre chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Faster ha!
Khiori chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Perfectly fun! That last line was hilarious and exactly the way to 'end' the story.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
Eeep. This was adorable and well written! I totally loved it! Great job
Khiori chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
The ending of this chapter made me laugh so hard-it is SO their two characters! You do a fantastic job of blending action, humor and romance-and staying true to their personalities, mannerisms, and speech characteristics.

Loving the story! Good work!
sunshine2009 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
loved it,thanks
scarletwitch0 chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Loved it! Thanks. Hope to read more of your fiction in the future.