Reviews for Naruto: Nine and Seven
NaruFuFan chapter 1 . 2/28
Dear X009,
First off you are a great writer and this is a very good story, the only thing I would like to see different is the addition of lemons. At least one per chapter would make this one of the best fics on the internet. Also, adding lemons will increase your rating :).
Thanks,
NaruFuFan
Since when can naruto use fire juts lol?
Guest chapter 17 . 11/16/2014
no lemon?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2014
It's Fū
Blazingwaffle chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Awesome story
THE EPC WN chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
gee... hope she doesn't kill herself.
THE EPC WN chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
i read a naruto x fu pairing from someone called jackofblades (which i enjoyed, by the way) and yes, i approve of his idea.
THE EPC WN chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
great intro. keep it up. by the way. i ruled at that game... till jealous ppl stated using hacks.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
Gee, what ever happened to the "LUCKY SEVEN CHOMEI?" I mean, I know that she's only the jinchuriki, and not the actual bijuu with that title, but I expected Fu to have great luck! Just saying, I think that would have made a good impression, because, you know, 7 is supposedly a lucky number. Anyways, just my thoughts, I think that she should have been rich instead of Naruto, but overall, I'm happy with how your story is developing.
Bloody9Fox chapter 18 . 12/13/2013
Haha, I can't help but to laugh at the lulzy irony of it all. "I feel that I made Naruto and Fuu too strong, that my writing's improved greatly." If you're an Obama supporter, I wouldn't be surprised. You both have a similar mindset of trying to fix something that's not broken and only making it worse. Listen dumbass, this story was not only one of the best stories here, but one of the best goddamn works of art I've ever read. Not just in the world of Naruto fanfiction, but reading in general. It transcended the existence of just a 'story' long ago. It even inspired other fics of similar nature on this website. You were at the peak of your prime up to the very last chapter you wrote. A prime where I'm confident you even had enough talent to interest a publisher. And now look at you...a shell of your former self. I read your so-called 'improved' story by the way...Two words for it: Complete SHIT. You went from a potential professional author to just a fresh amateur that's on Stephenie Meyer's level at best. What the hell happened to you? And your newer works are just as bad. There are so many problems with your little 'improved' version of this, that I don't even know where to begin. Long...very long drawn-out events in the story, like the training trip for example. Yea, it's cool at first...but to just keep drawing it out over that many chapters...I almost cried tears of bordem. It was so painful to read. I honestly think even a Calculus Math book would be more entertaining. Jesus christ! How pathetically weak you made Naruto and Fuu in such a 'unrealistic setting.' Because let's face it, with both being demon containers and able to do Kage Bunshins along with enough drive to succeed and a Sannin on the side teaching them, I'm pretty sure they'd be a lot stronger...which you got right in this story, but not your little new version. There's all kinds of other problems with it, but what I listed are only examples of the main things. It's just so frustrating and disappointing...to see such potential in you and this story go down the drain this quickly. Very sad. If you want to get back on track, I would highly recommend taking your new version of this off and using it for toilet paper. And then continuing where you left off on the "real" version, which is this story ofc. Because right now...it's really a damn shame. Lol. I'm pretty sure at this point, I could write something better than you even with one of my hands tied behind my back.
fikataa90 chapter 18 . 9/23/2013
hey.. cant you like finish this story? at least with 3 more chapters long ones.. it doesnt need to follow the story from the anime or manga if you can finish this i would be rly gratefull
fikataa90 chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Tobi should me Madara no need to follow they it is in the anime. And btw are you going to continue this story?
Filip chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Dude i love this story are you going to make more of them? with the other bijuu?
SilentGun chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
great story so far, I like it but I have to say, the 7 tails has been confirmed a boy biju, fu is still a girl and where in the hell did naruto learn fire style jutsu? still I like where this is going.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is a fantastic story. I love it. Whoever made this you have my congrats, for whatever that's worth. Lol