Reviews for Naruto: Nine and Seven
BlueSwishRoll chapter 1 . 8/2
Good first chapter :)

I nearly had the same idea for Naruto with the prayer beads.
Natsubi chapter 18 . 7/29
dont care about the character development, it was about the same as most stories on this site, them being 'too strong', no such thing, but oh well, it was a good book
stormfly57 chapter 1 . 6/23
When was that seal used in the game?
a.reza.74 chapter 18 . 3/8
I am truly ashamed that i thought you were one of the best writers. your work was great, and you just threw it away for another story that i read and was simply bored and disgusted. i am sorry for you.
Reisbig2009 chapter 18 . 2/9
I actually preferred this version of the story but both seem a tad OP considering how talented you made them with Genjutsu. Nevertheless, great job!
Ouch, tough break for Hinata.
Kyoto141092 chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
Hmm... Liked the story this far, but I think that even with massive amounts of training Naruto and Fu would still never be able to acquire anything higher than Chunin level Genjutsu. I was willing to leave off commenting on the Jonin level Genjutsu remark, but any Jinchuriki above Yugito would find it impossible to become Kage level in Genjutsu. Unless he or she was an Uchiha. Naruto has fully half of Kurama's chakra. That's more chakra than all the Kage put together. He couldn't possibly gain Kage level Genjutsu.
The rest of the story is fine so far, but the Genjutsu stuff is getting just a little out of hand.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
lov
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Gotta tell ya I fuckin hate jiraiya
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Ch 12

Poor Hinata. One of the most purest compassionate soul as Naruto . But unfortunately she is very timid . Kind of reminding me of HTTYD Fishlegs.

Got to sleep.
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 5/8/2016
Ch11

Orochimaru probably died 5 or 3 times incapatatated 3 times few clay clones and almost truly died and left poisoned after that devastation.
So weak than 2 more deaths and shed skins could really eliminate Orochimaru . Well that is all for now.
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Ch 10

I think yes they should. You know what are the enemies so to equal the chances.

Second that separation was not pleasant.

Third Sai should relearn the natural emotions. And just block most of them only in battle.
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Ch 9

That kind of power of detonated Big Razengan Sage mode by Jiraya is equal to " PRETTY BEAM OF DESTRUCTION weak version"

The Pretty Beam is basically a lot of chakra turned into chakra bubbles into big concentrated big form of chakra compressed to chakra pill which is swallowed and launched back as Beam of chakra annihilating one forth of the mountain's edge. And advanced version I wouldn't image it .

The Pretty Beam could probably annihilate a army of hundreds or thousands heavy armored people and maybe hundreds or thousands Modern stainless steel Tanks.
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
Ch 8

Sasory could replace the severed hand with pupet hand as improved prosthesis.

But in other hand (pun in deed) Deidara is too much crazy and crippled will be less dangerous .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 5/7/2016
Ch 6

First maybe next time Jiraya Pervy sage / Ero. Senin/sage might be the ball and Naruto and Fu be the batters with their water swords.

Naruto used Jiraya as a ball and Naruto is the pitcher but as batter it would be even worse.

And Kakuzu and the Red clouds or roses worshipers of their death God appeared.