Reviews for Naruto: Nine and Seven
Brandon Boodoo chapter 5 . 8/27/2019
Ok yeah after that last chapter I could not stomach your shitty writing bye!
Brandon Boodoo chapter 4 . 8/27/2019
This was stupid filler chapter... he has his mother, HIS MOTHER'S SWORD why the fuck you make this stupid shit was stupid and really unwanted. I literally couldn't facepalm harder than i did when i read this shit.
Monster King chapter 18 . 4/1/2019
Great job shame you stopped
Aegiss chapter 10 . 1/13/2019
Why would they let Sakura into the library? That shit has clan secrets and all that jazz.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/9/2018
I know that you did another different story of this, but unless can you tell us what was going to be the rest of the story or events that were going to happen in this fanfic?
Because I like it al lot even more than the other one you wrote
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Why does Fu have more elements and jutsu than Naruto he is the main character I mean Fu even knows his shadow clone jutsu whats next is she going to get the reseingan too?! Its a good story don't get me wrong but Naruto seems to be behind here what the heck at least make him even to her for Christ's sake!
SecondRateSummary chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Good first chapter :)

I nearly had the same idea for Naruto with the prayer beads.
Natsubi chapter 18 . 7/29/2017
dont care about the character development, it was about the same as most stories on this site, them being 'too strong', no such thing, but oh well, it was a good book
stormfly57 chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
When was that seal used in the game?
a.reza.74 chapter 18 . 3/8/2017
I am truly ashamed that i thought you were one of the best writers. your work was great, and you just threw it away for another story that i read and was simply bored and disgusted. i am sorry for you.
Reisbig2009 chapter 18 . 2/9/2017
I actually preferred this version of the story but both seem a tad OP considering how talented you made them with Genjutsu. Nevertheless, great job!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/3/2017
Ouch, tough break for Hinata.
Kyoto141092 chapter 7 . 12/29/2016
Hmm... Liked the story this far, but I think that even with massive amounts of training Naruto and Fu would still never be able to acquire anything higher than Chunin level Genjutsu. I was willing to leave off commenting on the Jonin level Genjutsu remark, but any Jinchuriki above Yugito would find it impossible to become Kage level in Genjutsu. Unless he or she was an Uchiha. Naruto has fully half of Kurama's chakra. That's more chakra than all the Kage put together. He couldn't possibly gain Kage level Genjutsu.
The rest of the story is fine so far, but the Genjutsu stuff is getting just a little out of hand.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
lov
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Gotta tell ya I fuckin hate jiraiya