Reviews for Changes
Satan's Illegitimate Daughter chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
Gosh i wish i had your tallent for writing! It is so good! PLEASE hurry and continue! I love your stories! You are definately my favorite author on this sight!
Bo's Rival chapter 4 . 9/21/2006
Once again, great story and I'm disappointed that this story hasn't been updated in four years. I beg of you, continue so we can see what happens.
Midzst chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
Just wanted to say that I love this story, even though it doesn't look like it will be completed.

I love that Mira actually have a loving relationship and be queen.

The only complaint was the fact that Terrin would leave the planet without Mira. I understand that you needed to move the plot along, it just seemed too pushed.
RealityBreakGirl chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
Hey, good story. It was well put together, and I like it. Only thing now, is that I'll have to go and read the other story before this one. That's okay. I love to read. And I'm sure I'll enjoy it if it's anywhere as good as this one. Keep up the good work.

-RealityBreakGirl
Bo's Rival chapter 4 . 11/21/2005
Your spelling and grammar are pretty good and I fell in love with this story after I read it. I've also read "Spirits of the Past" and I have to admit that I want to borrow Terrin and Luna for a BLoSC story I have planned. I hope you don't mind, but I love your story and I loved your website so much that I have placed it under my favorites. I hope you continue soon. I want to see how Mira and the rest of Team Lightyear save Tangea and Mira's daughter.
Alistanniel chapter 4 . 2/16/2003
Great story! Please continue writing soon.
MiraElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Okay, your opinions...I can accept that. But how the heck can you even review my story when you have gotten absolutely nothing right.

Terrin originated from an earlier (albeit unfinished story) and it clearly says through out this fic that he is Mira's husband and that he is a memeber of another alien race. And why can't there be a little sweetness and love. They're married and expecting a child for crying out loud. And if people are plotting against someone they're certainly not going to run around screaming it.

And as far as my originality, well stories and plotlines are reused all the time. Very common practice. I like the story, I like giving Mira a family and taking her to other places other than the ranger environment. If you don't like it, well that's your problem, not mine. Next time, get everything straight before you review, cause you obviously didn't read this. If you had you would have gotten everything I just pointed out.

And I'm fine.
Paspar Two chapter 1 . 9/30/2002
Are you all right? Whispers in the evening. Sugar and syrup. I don't like Terrin. What is he doing in this story? Who is he? It'll be okay, I promise. IF: you don't make the baby an object to be praised and blabbered to. Some originality in the future parts, please.
Bianca Moon chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Otherwise a great story so far but i would say ya use too much the frase "put her hands on her belly" etc Belly here belly there. *gag* cut it a bit and U have a great result.
Empress Lightyear chapter 4 . 4/21/2002
Alright, I couldn't wait long to read the rest.

I really like this, and the Star Wars scenes (intentional or unintentional) are just great. Cannot wait you continue this.
Empress Lightyear chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
I have now read two first chapters and am fully in your story. I'm just sorry I have to continue some other time...

The plot is very exciting and keep running fluently all the time. And I really like the idea of another race on Tangea, the Spirits, although I have not read the earlier story of them.

Good work, hope you continue writing.
Calvin Wong chapter 4 . 4/17/2002
God. I hope you're not like that when you give birht. :) Sorry. I really like the way Mira is written here. I like it when she gets all PMSy.

Technically, the story is, again, sound. Still off on a few terms and the vocab in certain spots (E-mail if you want details) can be ironed out. But otherwise... (Clap clap clap)
Engineer Jess chapter 3 . 4/13/2002
Oh craters, this is getting good! _ Very thrilling. I laughed so much at Buzz and XR's fine dresses. Mira starting to have her baby in the middle of a heated battle was a clever idea to realize. The next chapter, please!
Engineer Jess chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
Very interesting start. I thought of everything else from this story but a beginning for a political conflict. I'm curious to see how you are going to continue this.
Calvin Wong chapter 1 . 4/9/2002
WHY? [Throws large objects at the screen, hoping to force Lizzie to write chapter two] It can't have ended! Too short! Too good! I WANT CHAPTER TWO! [Breaks down and sobs]