Reviews for Visitations
Yandere Shoujo chapter 1 . 2/18
Funny thing. Listening to Dirge of Cerberus' OST then bam, right as Yuffie shows up, her theme starts to play. There's clearly materia at work here.
Leira857 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Thanks for that! I was wondering if Sephiroth was ever going to meet his mother so this is nice.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Good story
Burnished Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Cracked me up
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was great! :D
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
It's very sweet and cute. -
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This one-shot is a really good follow-up to "The Fifth Act". I really enjoyed it!
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Nice one shot. Loved the Yuffie and Cloud cameo.
damagectrl.07 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was a great read. Good work! Loved it.
Fishy-Ninja chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love it! Great job! Here is a video for you~!

watch?v_zhTKKCt8bk&featurerelated
PoisonAndSugar chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
It's awesome to see expansions of Sinnatious's story.

I love the Seph/Cloud hints~! or maybe it's just me squinting.

Hope you do more of this~!
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
The revelation came beautifully, it's touching. Really good job!
Hime-chii o.O chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This story was wonderful. I've always wanted Sephiroth to meet Lucrecia. He would probably have changed if he knew about his real mother in the first place.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Ah, a round of applause. I loved The Fifth Act, just read it actually. Read her continuation in Yuffie Redux, and this was just fantastic! I was genuinely surprised to see Yuffie in here and it was a DELIGHT! I loved how Cloud acknowledged their working relationship and how it carried over here, thank you for that. I always adored it when people write Yuffentine well enough not to be romantic but a relationship still.

Thanks!
Raven Crimson chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I felt this fic to be exceptionally written, and did the original justice. Extra points for Vincent and Yuffie interacting. Was a total V/Y fan long before DoC proved that they have natural chemistry, despite how opposite they were.

Sephiroth's humanity really shine through, which is sadly so hard to depict, because we mostly got the SOLDIER and then psychopath, never really the human.

Thank you so much for this.