Reviews for The Curse Gift – The Start of Puzzles
D C JoKeR H S chapter 4 . 4/15
HUGS! I actually can sympathise with that, as Cancer gained one of my favourite Secondary teachers - Mr Chadwick - who taught me History. It was a brain tumour, but even though he knew he was going to die some day from it, he didn't let that stop him, and every lesson he always managed to put a smile on all our faces...
(RIP awesome teachers)
w
WolfWinks chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I can understand your pain completely as something similar happened to me just recently. I hope that you take all the time you need to heal and grief. I hope that your professor rests in peace and I can tell he was well loved just from what you said. I hope you feel better soon and I will be waiting for the new chapter of this amazing story when you are feeling up to writing again
seshomaru94 chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
awww may he rest in peace
seshomaru94 chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
OMG COOL story it keept poping up when ever I searched for a story so I was like might as well give it a chance LOVING it :D XD I can only imagine everyones faces were like dobble OoO one for her knowing Narus true ID an the other for seeing Narus reaction LOL PLEASE TRY AN UPDATE SOON
May-Ruzuki chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
Aww its too bad your professor died. ( Take all the time you need to grieve, Ill just stick a follow thing onto this story until your better to write again...
dancingfingers chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
cliffhanger at chapter 3 ;_; anyway, I am so sorry to hear about your late professor. from your description of him, I could see a kind and patient man who idolized by his students. may he rests in peace :')
dancingfingers chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I don't think that this is a failure! this is just the prologue and already intense! I thought the woman in first part is Mai.. uh. I'll read the next then..
Chrysanthia-Sunshine chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
that was awesome! I like the way you brought up the story.
I hope you could update this story soon. I love it!
Kenjo chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
And the plot thickens... I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Haze chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Ah! Already update? Oh dear, I was lost thought.

Riko knows Naru's identity? No way! How did she know?

Riko is really mysterious! She seems a brute (well, isn't it obvious that she always hit her friends? Hehehe...!), but at the same time, seems mysterious. Who exactly Riko is?

Hanamaki chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Ah! Already update? No way!

Gosh! I really shock! Riko knows Naru's identity? No way! How?

Hanamaki chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Ah! Already update? No way!

Gosh! I really shock! Riko knows Naru's identity? No way! How?

Lily chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Yay! New chapter!

Wow, so details this time? Ouch! That hurts! Riko's eye is bruising? How did it happen?

Nice story! Update please!
Traumerei chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
Thanks for the hints and explanations at the end! A very enjoyable chapter, lengthwise and plot-wise. Good luck! Update soon. :)
Lyvance Callele chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
This is an interesting story you got here, Aoi! Cool plot! This is one very promising piece. I'm looking forward to your next chapters. v Great job! Keep it up!