Reviews for Good Mel Hunting
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Is it too much to ask that this mean's the REAL Mel's locked in a closet someplace and the guys are going to rescue him? They get extra-large kisses from me if they pull this one off!

GREAT story - but then again, it's you. You only know how to do great.
Pallina chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
LMAO! Oh awesome - love the premise, love the execution - you made me grin like a loony!

And yes...this would DEFINATELY explain the change in behaviour :D

Love it! Now, back to Hellbent...

LovinJackson chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
THis would totally be something that would turn Dean into a kid in a candy store for sure LOL Which is one of the many reasons we all love the man LOL

Loved this ;)

Altho out of everything that man has done in the last few years "Edge of Darkness" wasnt all that bad.

That said, I wish he were a damn shifter. I grew up idolising the man ... and now I dont even want to claim him to Australia LOL Sad ... very sad case. Him being a shifter would be less cruel lmao

Awesome job mate ;)

Tara x0x
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
What a cute story.

I think Dean and Sam just figured out what is wrong with Mel Gibson.

It is so nice to see Dean and Sam together again. I like how you had Dean think about RoboSam for a moment and Sam knew exactly what was bothering his brother and reassured him.

You did a wonderful job with the brothers voices and I loved the ending as they left for Hollywood.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Wow, wouldn't it be great if that was the explanation (LOL) Great brotherly interaction, dialogue fits perfectly and I loved the images of first Sam's smile then how Dean's was infectious to even a over tired Sasquatch-hehe. It left me with a good feeling of them both being on the same page again.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is funny! What other actors or actresses might also be possessed or shifters?
lere chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Aha, so that's what happened! *lmao* I only wish it was the truth and the real Mel Gibson was out there somewhere and could come back and be his old self. Go rescue him, Winchesters!
Catsluver chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Loved this story. Really cute.
Kailene chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh My Goodness...that was too cute and funny!

I got a much needed chuckle and grin on my face on a morning when I could most definetly use one. Thanks.

Mel a shifter, huh? Yeah, that would really explain a lot :) Now you have me really curious about those pictures. I didn't see them on TV, so now I have to go hunt them down.

You did a great job in waking up your sleepy muse, this was wonderful. Looking forward to more from you.