Reviews for Blindly Trying
bettybcrazy chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
this is really really good! you HAVE to do some more chapters!
Annoymous chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
The language you typed was not gaelic...
Kelsey chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Hey! I really like this story! Hope is possibly the least typical and yet least Mary Sue character I have ever read, which is really great! :) Please update soon; I'd love to read more!
Carriex3 chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I know you haven't updated in a while, but I like this, and I would like to read more. :D
Livinginadaydream chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. The story is different which is what makes it good and Hope is very intresting to read about.
Violent Words chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
*headdesk* Thank you for pointing that out - It's been forever since I read the full series, and I blanked out, and couldn't remember...I'll fix it in the next chapter.
Belladonna Tracy chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
this chapter is very good but why is lisa riding garnet i thought thats veronica's horse and prancers lisa's

just though you would like to know

yours lusabella94
Violent Words chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Thanks, guys! Working on Chapter three right now, along with chapters of my other stories XD All a big mess right now wth the typing - My fingers won't stop!
kellyhorse chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
nice! i can honestly say that most stories in this section i think are awfully written (no offense to you if you have written a story here. you may be an outlier.) and this is pretty darn nice. cant wait for more.
CocoaButternut chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Failure? Lies! This is well written and instantly gained my attention. There's no fillery moments (I have a problem with that. I'm the type of person to go off on a tangent and then go off on a tangent on that tangent. Hey, Kinda like now xD)But anywho, this is very interesting, and when she changed her movements when Freedom whickered made me curious. Does Freedom direct her, like a guide horse?