Reviews for That's Impossible
Nezumichan chapter 1 . 7/16
Amazing /
DJGamer2000 chapter 1 . 4/13
Anonymous-Nerds-Unite chapter 1 . 2/1
I really hope you haven't discontinued this story, as the writing is fair and premise I'd interesting. If you are at a loss of how to continue, I advise PMing other authors who have written similar stories. It has helped me.
sarsha008 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Has this fic been abaondoned?... because its been like 3 years and I really wanna know what happens :D
ForeverAndAlwaysYoung chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Hi I like this story a lot and I was just wondering of there's going to be a sequel
LokiLaufeyson222 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I really like this so far! Are you going to continue this?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!
Shadow Prince chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
finish the story.
Shadow Prince chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Finish The Story. Make it good beacause I'm a eroitc story critic
Awesome Random Person chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This story is very good, well written and enticing. I hope you will update soon
bloodygoth23 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! As for the poll, i think it would be more interesting to have Jason and Damien older and tim younger than dick. Just think about it when rob gets preggos then jason and damien get all big bro protective and threaten wally for getting dick preg.. That would be halarious, or you can out all three older and tim and jason overprotective while damien is off the side (you know his attitude, kinda like bruces sometimes), Ah and i can’t forget Bruce in overprotectiveness. poor wally three people tryin to kill him, good thing he can run fast. Sorry for this being so long, i just thought this was a good idea if you were going to put them in it. But seriously UPDATE SOON!
ANIMELOVER69 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
you have my intretes. can't wait to read more.
Month4 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is turning out good. Keep going.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Update please
AerialNight chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww, where are you girl? I waited for like a year to read the reedited version of this story, and I love it! Please dont break my heart by stopping here! :D