Reviews for Stuck in the Middle
mks 12 98 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
If you think about it, Dean really was the one that kept that family together. He was the one always stuck in the middle. In the end, John and Sam would have fallen apart even worse than they did, if Dean wasn't around. Honestly, I would hate to have Dean's life.
-mks
,out :)
ayjaydee chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You have a very, very good grasp on Dean's voice and perspective here. While it's true that throughout the seasons Sammy kinda gets the short end of the stick all around, I've always felt that Dean's the one always having to make the sacrifices and hard choices. You highlight that very well in this story.
I really like this little bit of Dean introspection. Nicely done. :)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oh Dean... oh man.. *sniffs* jeez... this is just...sad... and true and the one in the middle is always the strongest even if inside he breaks *sigh* oh boy, this... yeah *sniffles*

great story! poor Dean...

he tried sooo hard... but in the end... they all left him... :(

hugs

S.
MarauderAudering chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Well written, and this is basically how I've imagined Dean's thoughts about their fighting, ripping him apart between them and all. I love stories like this and I don't find many good ones so good on you for writing one so well. Since this isn't completed are your going to do another part?
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I always pictured Dean doing this as well. Always in the middle between two bull headed guys. The sad thing is that I don't think John or Sam ever really see Dean there. Is this a oneshot? I really enjoyed it and would love to read more if it is not.