Reviews for Kristine
Straw Heart chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh God, this was so sweet!
Even if I've always thought that Sienna's daughter would be named Kristine, I liked this very much.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
hi!

your story is awesome! I enjoyed it very much. It would be touching if Walker and Lara would get a daughter who is named Kristine!
I like it, how you describe Walker going to all members of his family, asking for permission. And I like it, that Lara has the idea to name her daughter Kristine. It's cute, that she would do that for Walker.
Thank you for sharing that story.

Ebenbild
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
That was so nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
Mori Belikov Hathaway chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
oowww that is so cute, i remember reading that Walker lost a baby while silent ;( great one-shot!
luvroza10 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
cute!
sweetasarose chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Wow. Oh my goodness, wow! I cannot express how wonderful your interlude accents the Psy-Changeling novels. It's gorgeous and perfect. Congrats!
StefM chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hi,

This is awesome, I was always for Lara and Walker Lauren getting together especially after they were seen together in 'Play of Passion'.

There aren't many of these on here, so its nice to know there is another fan :). I will upload some of mine at a later date.
Avallyn Black chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
oh my! this is sooo sweet... are you planning on writing more about psy/changeling? if you do, I'll read ist.

also, you might want to know that anonymouse reviews are disabled, you might get more reactions if you enable that...