Reviews for At the Dinner Table
mysticaljayne chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
raccoon or cockroach?
I can definitely see cockroach, based off of their descriptions (They've been here since like the dino age, they're survivors and hard to kill [sister's kitchen...])
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Raccoon it already looks like a thief/bandit.
Zeef chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Oh this is sweet! This is very cute. I think you did a marvelous job with this.
Beatricelovedheart chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So, i read every leverage story u wrote and i loved every single one of them. I really like- no, scratch that, I LOVE your writting style and i ABSOLUTELY LOVE your leverage stories. Pls pls pls tell me next time you write a new leverage story because i love them and i LOVE TO read them. And for being the best leverage story writter i have ever met, i will give you a present *hands you a basket full of homemade brownies heart shaped*. Thank you for being who you are and thank you for what you do. You make the world a better place with your WONDERFULL, WONDERFULL STORIES. Thank you again, Beatrice:*
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Raccoon or cockroach! That is awesome. I love Parker and her randomness. It prompts all kinds of things.
Velvet Laughter chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was pretty freaking adorable haha loved the ending.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
so parker!
Girl-Reading chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
nice! cute story...
LadyArin chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I don't know why they give you 10,000 characters with which to write a review ... i always find it hard to write anything here.

Anyway, i love how the Leverage team is so much like a family, and you captured their dynamics very well.

Raccoons or cockroaches, huh? Heh.
pamela25401 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Meow. I could so see Parker as a cat. All of them really but Parker is a Siamese. And now my brain went there. Thanks for the wonderful picture of a quiet moments at H.Q.
Marauder-In-Disguise chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
So cute :)
Petunia846 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Ha! Parker hates horses.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
*giggles* I saw a horse kill a clown when i was a child!
WolfKeeper989 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
That was cute! I vote for the raccoon... Although, I could be biased! LOL!
20 pounds of crazy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011