Reviews for Supernatural Blood, Part II
lovepercy21 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Part two is equally as good as the first part. Loved what you did with the whole apocalypse situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
generally not a fan of crossovers but this one I really enjoyed. Both parts were great and loved the sonnet.
Katticus722 chapter 10 . 1/3/2012
My god. I just read both of these stories back to back, and all I have to say is...DAMN. this was absolutely amazing. earlier today, i was wondering what other shows might be crossed with True Blood, and while i was pursuing, i saw Supernatural and just thought, OF COURSE. it makes so much sense, and lets be honest. Eric is hot. Sam is hot. Together...whew! *fans self* while i was hoping for more..."in depth" naughty scenes, i did find that it was fun to just imagine it instead of outright reading it.

Thanks to you and your amazing story, i need to go find more Sam/Eric stories to read!

Loved your stories! Thanks so much!

Kat
Vampyre Moon chapter 10 . 11/16/2011
So. Fucking. Hot.

Both parts.

And I am *so* not a sam girl! ;-)
Rokkis chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
Ah, sigh!

Well done. A nice rounded off but finish with all the promise of tomorrow!

Cheers and see ya soon!
PaddySnuffles chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Oooooh... Well, damn. Really hadn't been expecting that... O.o Great chapter! :D
Mme Snake chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
What a lovely chapter. It really pulled at my heart strings. Reading the first part so quickly then stopping here is insane. I hope you get the chance to update soon. I can't wait to see what you take the guys through next.
Barranca chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
What an emotional chapter, there's so much that went wrong and a lot to be relieved about. I understand Dean's desire to blame it on Eric, but luckily he looks into the future and understands the strength of the bonds the boys have. Am I glad Ruby is history and Sam got out of that dangerous situation just in time!
mishap chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Great story! That includes both parts as I just finished that one as well. I am really surprised at how under reviewed your stories are and I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter as I can't wait to see where you with it. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
Barranca chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
Dang, Sam's sunk lower than in canon if that's possible. He's been so skilfully hoodwinked he doesn't know up from down. Castiel may be right, Dean does not have a lot of time.
Barranca chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
So it looks like vampire blood of any flavour wouldn't bring back Sam's addiction, it's only living blood. I see Dean got Eric's message. He must have suspected he wasn't talking to Eric in the end there, smart guy!
RHatch89 chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
good chapter...
Snagglepants chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I'm still reading! please keep going! :D
Rokkis chapter 3 . 8/20/2011

Venta på nytt!

Digg.

Men må innrømme at jeg blir alltid så frustrert med dine hemmeligheter! Hva er det Eric vil nå?

Kosemose!