Reviews for Tokyo Battlefield
Jonathan M. Peterson chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Okay, before I forget, let me just say that you have an incredible skill that is rare among the other writers of this website and its sister website, whose name I am blanking on right now. You possess a unique ability to get your point across and create amazing imagery without droning on. It's truly a remarkable talent! Kudos!

Now, I don't mean to be harsh, but I do have to give a little bit of criticism, seeing as since I am a pro novelist, and a major otaku when it comes to Bakuman, there are some things that I cannot let slide.

1: You have the Japanese name thing wrong. In most Asian countries, it is the family/last/surname that goes first, and the first name that goes last. So Azuki is the family name, and Miho is the first name. It does get confusing sometimes, but it should be easier after comparing the American and Japanese versions. If you read the online versions of the manga from websites such as , they always have the characters' introduced in the proper form, where as in American graphic novels, the characters are introduced first name first, then family name last. So if you are comfortable with fixing the names, I can give you the correct names.

(Family name, then first name)

Azuki Miho

Azuki Miyuki

Mashiro Moritaka

Takagi Akito

Miyoshi Kaya

Mashiro Nobuhiro

Kawaguchi Taro

Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. I am still impressed with your work, so I hope to read more amazing work in the future! Also, don't try to find any of my books-the name on this account is an alias, so you won't find anything!

Thank you for your time!
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This is such ... genius. Finally a really good Bakuman AU story. I love your idea so far and hope that you continue updating! It'd be a shame not to, you know? :D

- bells
Spirit Jacket chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OH GOD

OH GOD OH GOD OHGODOHGODOHGOD!

UPDATE

NOW

OHMYGOD SUPERHEROES!