Reviews for Gods Eater Burst: Ash's Tale
Cosmic Guardian chapter 11 . 11/25/2015
Good to know what's happening now. Still if you even want to make a co-op story I'd be down for it.
Personaddict07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
All good. But honestly, do you have to make him retort to every statement? It's just kinda too much ya know? haha.

You might want to try reading other GE fics here (though some aren't all that good) Memories of a Brighter Days is pretty good. IMHO. Anyway, there is plenty of room for improvement for you pal! Keep at it!

-Personaddict07 out!
ToInfiniteeAndBeyond chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hey Headslammer! As usual your fanfics are hilarious! LOLz! Get well soon dude and by the way, I love Ash's wacky personality! Sure wish you would finish this fanfic though.. :)))
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
The story is epic! From Rags or Ash's point of view, it is epic!
Gabriel Helsing chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Something just occurred to me... Since Ash had touched Hibari's ass, not to mention had saved her from falling down... Shouldn't Tatsumi know what happen by now?

And trying to kill Ash for touching "his" Hibari? Just saying. By the way, where is Ragner anyway? I can see that you're still here, but Ragner is absent.
SaintInfernalNeos chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
XD Ash really is the fucking boss of the Den XD! Yeah, men, I really love this story, is so funny and awesome..sigh, I cant wait for read the next chapter (An see Ash monologues who break the fourth wall XD) See ya!
Gabriel Helsing chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Okay, I'll be completely honest with you. I think your character has a total overdose of i-N-S-a-N-i-T-Y. But... in a good way. No, I'm serious.

For some strange reason, I always listen to this song whenever I read Ash's story.

watch?v6PHpCywCcIA&featurechannel

Maybe you should use it as his personal theme song. But seriously, if this somehow offends you in anyway, then I apologize.

Really, I'm sorry okay?
A.D. Aldous Dragon chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
A fellow Singaporean, huh? Glad to meet you. And good job from yor first chapter. Not on the descriptive side but your character's spontaneous personality reminds me of Kota himself, with an additional dash of conceitedness.

One problem though. When you described Tsubaki, you wrote "Man, she's scarier than my math teacher back in 5th grade." Now your character is 17 years old and if he was in 5th grade that would be 6 years ago. However, assuming this is exactly the same time as the game, Aragami already appeared more than 10 years ago so you wouldn't even have school 6 years ago!

Other than that, good story so far.

Favorited.

Thanks for the read.

A.D.
cubbiebox chapter 10 . 2/27/2012
i just bloody relised... yo last name is the same as Shikigami.

Herp Derp 'Ashley'
Sinlimitless chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
wow cool, you live in singapore too? Interesting 1st chapter so far. I'll read more in the future.
Deleted193478 chapter 10 . 2/13/2012
Secret Missions? No way, he's totally going on dates :D

Don't be silly Ash, Hibari wasn't going to slap you. She was going to rip of your testicles and feed them to the Kongou she kept mentioning!:D
Ragner chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
dude there are a few punctuation errors here and there, other than that its fine. KAREL HATERS FTW
Rads chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
OH LOOK A NEW CHAP-

Im patient.. I'm really really patient! owe

Is there no justice for Ash?XD anyway gtg now there's sch tmr (fucking school OTL)
drakenichols1 chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
And this is why I frequently check for updates. Great work, Ash! I honestly thought Rags actually had to take care of business.

Couldn't have come up with a better excuse...

I am curious as to what he really did. Anyway, good job! Looking forward to more!

P.S.: A lotta shit is happening and I need to save up for a new scanner since ours broke down. So it will be a while until the drawings are up. They're done, but I need to upload them.
Chihaya Kisaragi chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Hey, great update. Was really wondering when you were gonna do so, btw a error on a line in the chap.

Nodding and making sure my lucky bandana was still on, Soma, Kota and I charged towards the Vajra. Swapping my god arc into my assault rifle, I took aim at Kota.

the Vajra part, unless i missed it somewhere in the chapter, i'm sure you were fighting a Kongou. Nevertheless, amusing scene with Hibari and Rags. Never knew he could imitate Ash's voice so well.

Can't wait to see the next chapter~ xD