Reviews for Legends About Change
Guest chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
*claps* I love it! XD
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I love everything... Especially chapter 1, won't get tired reading it again. I always like the idea of assisting the limping party.
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I like how energetic Prussia is, I hope I can find more ff about him like this again... *chesire grin* Asaulting nonstop.
D-Channerz chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
So lovely! I love some sweet and sexy Germancest. Very well written, and I just adore Prussia in this. Well done.
SilverKnox chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Lol gilbert is such Android animal
PrinceofElsinore chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Loved it! It has it all-the hot and kinky, the sweet and fluffy, the tender and passionate... in short, adorable.
captain con queso chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
Oh ho ho~ I remember reading this on the kinkmeme many moons ago, and rather enjoying it. And having read it again now, I can safely say that I still love it. When Prussia went into big brother mode, I squealed in delight. So cute! ;w;

-N
Prince Darkcloud chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Bwah! That was steamy hot, sweetly affectionate, and very romantic all in one fic w loved this, dearie!
Wbm chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
Loved it.

I really wish you would continue.
ChibiStarr chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
Oh my freaking GODS I saw this on LJ! I always wondered who was awesome enough to write this amazing fill and now I have the author's name! *hug* This was one of my favorite fills ever, I mean it has both rough and gentle sex and Prussia totally doting on his little brother which makes me get the fuzzies inside.

Looking back, I see now that you've written so many of my favorite Germancest stories! ;_;
Callmepapercandycornyay chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
U'm gonna tell Mom you said crap...-_- (faved)
Irish 582 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so sweet and romantic, yet hot and sexy at the same time! Awesome job! Thank you for yet another amazing story! Keep up the good work!

- Irish 582
shottersnation chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
hmm very sexy ! and well written.
KnivesAreNummy chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Gwjsowkusoebhwowqoqoqb.

Do it. Now.

3 Fuckin' love you.
TwiGo chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I have a silly, childish fear of smut, for reasons unknown.

But I really liked this. The writing is wonderful, and there is something so surreal about the atmosphere that it just made me feel dreamy. It reminded me of how you feel when you sit outside on a cool night, snuggling with someone you love.

I love stories that give me that fuzzy feeling. Thank you for posting.