Reviews for The Splintered Truth
shaid chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Snerk. That was so flipping cute! You had her down, great work! And i loved his little grin at the end, I can totally see it. He HAS a sense of humor, I just think it's very dry... and I do believe he would absolutely love to ruffle her feathers.

Thanks for sharing!
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
i s2g this is the absolute cutest aoshi ever written thats stayed in character. i need this to become canon immediately please and thank :)
Bonsoir chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I don't think I've read this one from you, which is a shame because let's face it, your A/M pieces are always great. This one had some typos in it but otherwise was very nice. I didn't like the last line (felt too abrupt/too strong for the situation), but I did like the story, especially Misao's banter with Aoshi, and her declaration at the table...that nobody believed even though Aoshi was sitting right there at the table. Cute stuff!

Manna
Miia Swann chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
hahaha great story and damn hilarious xD but it was OOC and that made me laugh more. I was laughing like crazy while reading, seriously,my mom stared at me like an idiot .

iloveu and your stories... your one of the best AxM writers here...

ps. the word 'devour' is scarier than the word 'take'. it made me picture that Aoshi was a zombie
Rui17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
OMG. This is hilarious. I really liked it! Wish there were more good MisaoxAoshi fics like this!
Mizily chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This made me laugh- it was really too cute. Keep on writing!
RK Otaku chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i'm giggling like a schoolgirl.. this is as perfect as AM gets- their confusion/Aoshi being evasive, Misao charging in like a bull, all the confusion that ensues in the Oniwaban.. haha.. that touch about Aoshi wanting to be an honest man XD
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
This as cute lol
Sour Queen chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was so cute and I had the best time reading it. you really did an excellent job! :)
wittyying chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
OMG! This is hilarious! I especially LOVED these lines:

"Actually," Misao answered, sipping from her cup. "I think I'm the suitor."

"You're marrying yourself?" Okon grinned.

I totally cracked up! Thanks for this!
Arigatou-Bee chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love your sense of humor! This cracked me up. I loved Misao's fiery spunk!

-CBAP!
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
this was really cute. the conversations ran around in circles for a while but it was cleverly done. it makes one think who really caught whom? clever!
somebody's world chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I love love love this! *heart* I think it's very in-character. :)
Ms. Anon chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Hello Ms. Ink. I happened to be wandering around the RK section after quite a few years, and I saw this piece of writing here. I will admit, I was surprised, as you're quite well-known for your contributions to the RK fandom. (And others, iirc.)

This was quite an enjoyable piece. Funny, but cute. However, it felt rather out of character for both parties.

Maybe it was just me, though. I thought I'd give my two cents, though I'll understand if you (and others) disagree with me.

It was still a fun piece. And I do not blame the others for not believing Misao when she announced she was getting married.

As always, your writing was lovely to read.