Reviews for Seeking Rin
Prescripto13 chapter 15 . 4/12
Nice to see this story make its return! I love the continued chiller/mystery/suspense feel it has!
amr56 chapter 15 . 4/12
I was so excited to see that this had been updated! Poor Kakashi. He's going through so much right now and feeling so many things. I love these characters and how they interact. They're all so close and all of them are keeping secrets. I'm really curious to see exactly what's going on and how everything plays out. Thanks for updating!
pureunicorntears chapter 1 . 4/12
omg
Suzululu4moe chapter 15 . 4/11
a couple of chapters back I had thought kakashi had developed the equivalent of the Hinamizawa syndrome like Shion did in Higurashi no naku Koro ni franchise. I like the twists n everything . Especially the parts of ino n Naruto.
B chapter 14 . 3/9
I almost never leave reviews on fics (which I probably should) and I know this hasnt been updated in a long time but I swear this is one of the best (if not THE best) kakasaku/naruto fics (if not just in general) I have ever read. your writing style is beautiful and the plot in this story is seriously incredible. I couldnt guess a single thing that was going to happen. great, great work. wish this was finished so bad because I would definitely keep reading!
iloveturnip chapter 14 . 1/6
I know you haven't updated this story in a while (I don't know if you're still active or not), but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading Seeking Rin!
Mei chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
Ahh this has me so puzzled! Gorgeous writing, thanks for it!
pureunicorntears chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
please continue this. i beg of you!
am56 chapter 14 . 12/7/2016
This story is so intense. The mystery is captivating and I love all your characters. You write my favorite Ino. This story is incredible and I hope you come back to it someday. Thanks for sharing!
SarahAntonia chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
Sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters one by one, but I read the last chapters offline last night and couldn't bring myself to stop after every chapter to review it! I was much to engrossed, so I thought I'm going to leave one bigger review!

In so glad I found this story because I just love it! At first I wasn't so sure whether I'm going to like it or not since it completely different from the KakaSaku fics I'm used to read, but this is one hell of a story! It great!
I love that you switch between Sakura and Kakashi's POV, it just covers what's happening very well and gives us more intel on what the whole situation is doing to them separately and how they feel!
Also this story is so exciting and suspenseful! The mystery of this story is gradually growing, it's amazing how you manage to give us a few answers but at the same time raise more questions, but in a good way because sometimes this can become exhausting but you manage to balance this perfectly!

I really hope you're going to update soon, I for one I'm excited to see what's going to happen in the next chapter!
SarahAntonia chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
I already thought that Kurenai hadn't been REALLY Kurenai at the time she said that to Sakura, I'm glad that Kakashi sees that there's something wrong
SarahAntonia chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
So glad that Sakura finally knows that there's something more going on!
SarahAntonia chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
This is getting better and better and more exciting with each chapter!
SarahAntonia chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
The mystery is getting bigger and bigger! This story is really intriguing!
SarahAntonia chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
This is killing me! I mean I totally understand both of them, buying just want to push them together and make them work it out right now!