Reviews for deep breath, deep breath
whatdotheydream chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
I love this one. it's beautiful.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
AW! *U* LOVE this! Absolutely gorgeous! *U* That last one, though, MAJOR FEELS! T_T

(Three small things, though, just typos I found: 'if some of the village children's mumbling was could be believed.' - 'was' doesn't need to be there.

'Maybe that's why his uncle's painful grip and to drag' - I don't THINK 'and' needs to be there...unless I'm missing something.

'to get down the latter until he found himself inside his room.' - 'latter' should be 'ladder.')
whatdotheydream chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
That last one was so adorable. Sad, too.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 11 . 3/22/2013
AW! I love this! It's BEAUTIFUL! :DD Gosh, the perfect amount of emotion and description, and some of the best writing ever, as usual! *U* Rock on!
whatdotheydream chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Awwww, so cute!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
OOH! I LOVE this, as always! *U* Rock on! God, your writing is PERFECT! *U* The dexcription, emotion, the attention to the little things...! *U* LOVE it! Rock on!

(There were a few typos, though, extra words that should be removed, so might want to once-over this again for those! :D)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
AW! I really liked this! Highlighting all the stages of their friendship, the flow, the characterization, the emotion, the description - all amazing! Great work! Off to read more!
whatdotheydream chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
That was so cute! Especially the last line!
GorimJr chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
This is on my Story Alert thingy. Please update soon!

You continue to amaze. (This rainbowmirrors from DeviantART) I eagerly await more from you.
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
HEY! Someone else knows what this is! Score! I just watched the movie (again) the other day, and wondered if anyone wrote stuff on it. Secretly, I would totally go for a Brendan/Aisling pairing if it were there. Yeah, yeah, she's a faerie, and soon enough he would be physically older than her (well, not really, but you know what I'm trying to say) so that would be wrong, but COME ON! They can have kid-ffluff, right? Maybe I'll write in here, eventually, but that would require getting an idea first. Anyways, good stories!