Reviews for One of Each of Us
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 5/10
Okay but a fucking 5-inch spider? hell nah bro, burn that building to the ground
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I really loved this! I cried when Old Spock died. You did a wonderful job!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Love this. Amazing job.(:
doctorjay chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Wonderfully written and especially sad, now that we have finally lost the wise elder Spock IRL. :(

He did live long, and did prosper.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Vulcan eyebrow of doom, ftw.
DragonsAddicted chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Awwww!
This is my favorite of them all!
Can you write it from Bones' perspective? I think it would be cute. Perhaps, in a brotherly sort of way?
I love this! AMAZING JOB!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Hey! Tell me Cupcake survived! He did didn't he? Please say he did, I like that guy. Awesome chapters! Thanks for posting!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Oh shits I could not stop laughing! Have a rather bad dislike for spiders as well. Tripped going up the stairs in my house once when I was younger and my eyeball got within an inch of something big on the wall next to me (stairwell was dark and only lit by the TV me and fam were watching downstairs). After jumping backwards and falling onto the couch on Dad he noticed me pointing at the wall while flipping out. Yeah...eyeball was almost bitten by a giant wolf-spider (nasty and evil tempered things), which proceeded to try and attack Dad when he went to vacuum the damn thing. Think spiders are cool, but will have an epic freak-out session if one gets on me (or near me for the big ones).
Grgoyldef2 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
All great stories but the death of Spock chapter was beautiful. I wasn't prepared for it and it kind of rocked me because it was so close to Nimoy's actual death. I'm glad I could read it in the context and time that I did, it made it more special. Thanks for writing the story and especially that chapter.
chaibrows chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
In light of recent events, I find that chapter five brings me an odd source of comfort, though it was published years ago. I have also found myself revisiting this story many times, and have enjoyed more with every read. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of writing.
Iniga chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
I'm not quite sure how I stumbled onto this fic since it's several years old and this isn't one of my usual fandoms, but I'm glad I did- you write SO well. I love this last chapter in particular. The characterizations are perfect and the situation is perfectly crafted and laid out.

A few of my favorite bits... Spock quietly grumbling that he may still murder McCoy in his sleep; Kirk realizing what McCoy means right before he unleashes a bio weapon on the bad guys; McCoy's skill as doctor, researcher, leader, and tactician; and of course the comfort moment at the end where Kirk tries to bait McCoy and McCoy has nothing left to rise to it.

It's pretty much a perfect chapter. I'll have to read some of your other work soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Love this chapter best... especially the ending with Selek's letter to Jim...
got mr all weepy and the ending gave it a nice closure... thank you
Joanna chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Super sweet :)

Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
What a terrific story! Thank you!
sashadawn chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
Ohhhh my gosh, this was great! I laughed out loud a few times. I've always imagined Jim would be scared of spiders! I really enjoyed this, thanks!