Reviews for One of Each of Us
Flighty88 chapter 2 . 2/18
Ohhhh my gosh, this was great! I laughed out loud a few times. I've always imagined Jim would be scared of spiders! I really enjoyed this, thanks!
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I'm scared of Spiders as well
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
ok pretty good
The Twelth chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
So stinking beautiful! While I love Kirk/McCoy friendship, I adore throwing Spock in the mix as well. You did good.
Starsinger chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
It's also common fanon that there is only ONE bathroom on the Enterprise! lol
MetBabe67 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Can you pretty please with marshmallows and caramel and a cherry on top write Jim locking Bones in the transperant observation dome? PPPPLLLLEEEAAASSSEEE.
Also, this is amazing Thanks
Siriusly chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
AMAZING!
Zera Rask chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Awesome story, love the ending!
Aralas Baggins chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Aww, I love it! So many feels!
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Thank you. There are so few out there that involve the three of them that tightly. Long live the inner circle. And thanks for no pairings. They just make the storyline and interactions messy and detract from the solidarity. Great!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
Wonderful
Silfrvarg chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
I loved this story, I always love the stories with jJim and Bones and a side dish of Spock, and this one was so well written! It's also nice to see a friendship fic instead of a romance or slash fic, I mean, I'll read it if it's thrown in with a good story, but surely not -everyone- is trying to sleep with their captain!
Eavis chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
YES YES yesyes yes good yes this is good especially the last three paragraphs yes they are all good I need more of this yes.
Eavis chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
So heart-wrenchingly beautiful. Be blessed in your endeavors.
Haunt of twilight chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
these were awesome! I got teary during the chapter with Selek. I love these three and even though it was Bones and Jim comforting, I'm glad Spock was involved too.