Reviews for One of Each of Us
Fetherhd chapter 6 . 2/3
A beautifully written exploration into the relationship between these men. I LOVED it!
Fetherhd chapter 5 . 2/3
damn... made me all snivelly...good job!
Fetherhd chapter 2 . 2/3
HAHAHAHAHA... I can see this happening!
Random Ruth chapter 6 . 1/17
Wow. You're such a good writer! :)
Keyra93 chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Ok, so just because of your fics I have apparently found the strength of mind (read: pure folly) to watch ST: XI again. Many curses (and I'll admit, a couple of tears for Nimoy...) later, here I am finishing one of your AOS stories and woman, how do you manage? How can you take these characters that I just don't get, Bones aside, and make them so real and cool and respectable, regardless of how I disliked them to begin with? It's really awesome, and frankly actually fascinating, which is why I just keep reading these stories. I know I repeat myself, but thanks for sharing them!
One last thing: you already had a great talent back when you were writing this, but you've gotten even quite better in the meantime. I hope you'll soon feel comfortable again with fanfic writing, because you sure manage to make us readers comfortable reading your work ;)
empty to be deleted chapter 2 . 5/10/2016
Okay but a fucking 5-inch spider? hell nah bro, burn that building to the ground
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
I really loved this! I cried when Old Spock died. You did a wonderful job!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 6 . 9/15/2015
Love this. Amazing job.(:
doctorjay chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
Wonderfully written and especially sad, now that we have finally lost the wise elder Spock IRL. :(

He did live long, and did prosper.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Vulcan eyebrow of doom, ftw.
DragonsAddicted chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
Awwww!
This is my favorite of them all!
Can you write it from Bones' perspective? I think it would be cute. Perhaps, in a brotherly sort of way?
I love this! AMAZING JOB!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
Hey! Tell me Cupcake survived! He did didn't he? Please say he did, I like that guy. Awesome chapters! Thanks for posting!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Oh shits I could not stop laughing! Have a rather bad dislike for spiders as well. Tripped going up the stairs in my house once when I was younger and my eyeball got within an inch of something big on the wall next to me (stairwell was dark and only lit by the TV me and fam were watching downstairs). After jumping backwards and falling onto the couch on Dad he noticed me pointing at the wall while flipping out. Yeah...eyeball was almost bitten by a giant wolf-spider (nasty and evil tempered things), which proceeded to try and attack Dad when he went to vacuum the damn thing. Think spiders are cool, but will have an epic freak-out session if one gets on me (or near me for the big ones).
Grgoyldef2 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
All great stories but the death of Spock chapter was beautiful. I wasn't prepared for it and it kind of rocked me because it was so close to Nimoy's actual death. I'm glad I could read it in the context and time that I did, it made it more special. Thanks for writing the story and especially that chapter.
chaibrows chapter 5 . 2/27/2015
In light of recent events, I find that chapter five brings me an odd source of comfort, though it was published years ago. I have also found myself revisiting this story many times, and have enjoyed more with every read. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful piece of writing.