Reviews for After Worlds
paigemarles chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Update!
saddlebrat chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
I really loved your story, I hope you plan on finishing this story someday.
TXJ chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
"Never stop an old man on a mission for grandbabies…"
can I barrow this? Please?
rainstormslove chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
That last bit when Boris called Sasha was priceless. :)
grdkaitlyn chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I love this story! Please Please Update!
L123o123v123e123 chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
thank you! thank you! thank you!
LDT5413 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
Well I was fooled. I guess Dmitri, Kim, and Mark know about the marriage. Well it will be nice to see Payson and Sasha squirm a little bit trying to keep the marriage a secret. Although the parent's know I don't think it's a good idea for the NGO to find out. If they do Sasha is in trouble big time. Just please update soon!
L123o123v123e123 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
This is the best chapter I have read from the story.

I don't recall, if you did it or not, can you make a sequence where Dmitri has the conversation with Mark Keeler?
living for humility chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I liked how Mrs. Keeler made Sasha squirm! Please update, and soon!
poppetrussell chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
EEEk. I have a review for myself.. Self..you know what you did.. Whoops.
JacenLukeSolo chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
I can't believe that this is your first story, it flows really nicely. It got confusing at one point in an earlier chapter to figure out who was talking to who, so be careful with your dialogue. Also as both JCI and Ksue can attet I don't believe Sasha and Payson would risk having sex with one another until after the olympics. Other than that a real entertaining story, and I can't wait for more.
HeatherMarie37 chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
I 3 it! Please keep updating!
LDT5413 chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
Well that was very...sensual and realistic on both parts. It is so like Payson to be nervouse and so like Sasha to comfort her. Although I don't see him calling her 'my love'. I do see him calling her love though with the whole Brit thing he has going on. That's just a tiny detail n my part though. I can't wait until they go back to Boulder. I'm hoping they keep the marriage a secret because that will make for a wicked twist. Having to keep it a secret beause...well the NGO would flip and cause trouble. Awesome job!
living for humility chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Please, please, please continue the story. I really want to see Kim and especially Mark's reactions to the marriage! I 3 this story!
LDT5413 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
Wow twice in one day I'm not complaining. Okay well I can somewhat sorda see Sasha and Payson doing things like eloping. I mean really she doesn't do dresses, flowrs, or planning very well cuz it's Payson. Sasha has always been a rebel so I can kind of see it. They aren't running away are they? I mean they could always keep the marriage a secret until after the Olympics. That way Pay gets the Olympics and her husband. Not only that it would be a nice twist to it. Having them try and keep their marriage a secret would be interesting. Update sonn!