Reviews for Dark Angel
god of all chapter 17 . 11/11/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
CrazyAuraGirl23 chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
Geeze! This is such a fun read! I love how the twins still have that connection, despite their differing affiliations in the Force. And I'm curious as to how your OC will play out in the story, since Luke is still clearly zoned on understanding his connection to Leia. I also think it's cute that she inherited her mother's pet name (I have my own variation of this coming up in my story too actually).

Great work, and I can't wait to get a chance to read more!
CrazyAuraGirl23 chapter 2 . 9/10/2014
Well, this chapter points out the one thing I've always believed. Had he had his daughter at his side, she'd have had him wrapped around her little finger :) I could not help but notice that his eyes are mentioned to be blue: I'm guessing she keeps the light on inside of him. Another great chapter!
CrazyAuraGirl23 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Wow! What an impressive set up! It seems to me you may have a ghost on your hands :)
The Dark Lord Potter chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
continue please!
Revan3363 chapter 17 . 7/2/2014
Great story please update
Apache27 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
Great story hope to see more soon
IasWraith chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
Please come back and update this.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
You seriously need to update I love the story although you need to give Han and Leia a scene sometime soon
T. Alana M chapter 17 . 8/28/2013
You must update! :DD

But how can Vader breathe without his mask?
T. Alana M chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Ana's annoying. :P

This is great! :D I love how Leia and Anakin are still all family, even if they're evil.
The Queen of Valencia Torgue chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Wow. This is great, keep it up!
dark nightmere chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
I think that like in the film luke should refease his father offer and fall into the air vents where he will end up underneath cloud city. I think that Leia should confront her family on naboo and ask them if Han ever loved her and they should tell her that he did but because he abandoned her and the empire those feelings are gone. I think that Leia should hear Luke's plea for help but unlike the film she should ignore it because she is evil and a sith and the only one she cares for is her father. I think that Ana should sense that Luke is in trouble evan though she does not have the force she should be able to hear him and return to save luke who has last a hand in his fight with Vader. I think that Leia should be on enda where she will lead the troops in the battle to destroy the rebeleon and ensure the empires victroy. I think that Luke should confront Vader within the second death star but without the knowledge of Leia should be defeated yet again by his father who will be stronger than him in the force be refease to kill his son.
Azera-v chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Awesome take, can't wait to read more!
Lord Wrath chapter 17 . 3/26/2013