Reviews for A Different Point of View
snakeofdreams chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
faved :D ...but now im sad... D:
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This pairing is almost canon. XD
L o l i t a d e l i r i u m chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I agree with you this pairing is so desu and totemo kawaii.
Sweetest Writer chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I read this fic, beginning to end, and all I have to say is its very good yet somewhat bittersweet. I hope you keep making amazing fics!
zara2148 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
My hart just broke, but in the best of ways.

As much as I enjoyed your previous stories, I think this might be my new favorite. It's just got so much pathos going on.
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
i meant write more
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
are you going to write wore battlerXronove fanfics? please do
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
A-aww, I'm like, very nearly almost in tears here - as in I can feel them coming on. Sappy, yes, but sappy in the most adorable and heart-wrenching form. Everything was just so... perfect. Sweet and believable - and honestly, I especially like how you worked in Battler's feelings for Beato (I am such a sucker for that pairing in any situation - even if I'm trying not to cry my eyes out at the cutest RxB-ness).

I love your style, most of all - the way you write, and the humour littered throughout despite the melancholy theme of the chapter. It's just... amazing. Reminds me of Alan Bennett. Oh, and the characters were IC as always - don't worry about that. _

Bah, if I get time, I'm definitely gonna have to write you some Ronove x Battler, since you hinted so blatantly that you wanted someone too. XD You're gonna start a revolution or something in this fandom. XD
Densetsu-no-Maguro chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
"Battler had always been slow about realizing his real feelings towards people. That was why it had taken him so long to understand his true feelings about Shannon.

His heart that fluttered, face flushed- and he never realized. Maybe it was because he'd only been twelve, but still…

He had been in love.

He'd always loved Shannon...

Until he forgot."

UNTIL HE FORGOT, XDDDDDDD.

God, Ronove's right, he's dense, xDDDD. Cracked me up right there, xDDD.

THEY KISSED! YAY THEY KISSED! FOR THE SIXTH TIME! :DDD

-Densetsu-no-Maguro.
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
this was a really good chapter
Super Paper chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Kyaaa *In cloud of fluffy bliss*
RainfallSeven chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Yeah, of course he won't :L
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
You are good at writing; i love all your BattlerXRonove fanfics.
RainfallSeven chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
I don't particulary like this couple but the story is fun to read. Yeah, it's weird how it changes from angsty to cheerful... but who cares? :L