Reviews for Because of a Scar
Lovetoread1859 chapter 23 . 21h
Loving this story!
Vwchick chapter 23 . 5/23
Not disappointed that Eddie isn't dead- actually if he got his head outta his ass he could be helpful to them. Anyway I was kinda hoping Charlie would be changed, but as long as Bella can have him in her life that's good too! Thanks For the update!
Vwchick chapter 22 . 5/23
Soooooo Happy you are still updating this! Love this story and Love how Bella woke up in her car! Don't think I've ever seen that one happen before! Her change must have been finished sooner that usual' cannot wait to see what else happens! Thank you!
Fan chapter 5 . 5/20
This is REALLY late but a good song for Edward (on Bella's phone) would have been Decode by paramore (the line "My thoughts you can't decode.*)
annie.jo.marie chapter 23 . 5/21
Now this is getting really good! More please!
annie.jo.marie chapter 22 . 5/21
Only Bella would wake up before they got to the destination! Yay!
Wicked Misty chapter 23 . 5/19
I love this story! I hope you are still working on it...
readingKs chapter 5 . 5/16
i see where your going here and i love it; but also its really odd that Bella loves spending time with his family but not him. that should be sending up some red flags
CentauRita chapter 23 . 5/3
I'm ready for...the next, time. Pweety pweeze!

Hope all is well with you!

CentauRita, NorCal Gal
aphrodite4986 chapter 23 . 4/27
Will there be any more to this story
celajwhitney chapter 7 . 4/24
charlie lives in a small house in a small town, he doesn't own a car, bait isn't that expensive, so why can't he afford to buy a decent car? that always bothered me in the books and movies, too. it's like he was more concerned with billy getting the money than bella's safety. also, the going fishing every weekend crap. yeah she's a girl, but come on. he' not paying child support while she lives with him and he doesn't give her an allowance for being an indentured servant more or less. bella has to get a part time job to pay for her own gas and clothes. what kind of father does that?
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 4/24
edward is so easy to piss off; i guess his mama didn't tell him not to take himself so seriously.
Jasper's Lover30 chapter 23 . 4/15
Please update soon please I love the story
Bella's gonna kick their asses? How exactly. She's freaking human. The bashing is also pretty sucky.. this would be much better if you had Edward and Alice in character.
Story is so good. Please update soon
2,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »