Reviews for Because of a Scar
Fleur24 chapter 21 . 22h
So glad you updated! I have to go back and reread this wonderful story. I love how Charlie and Bella's relationship in this as it is so much more than we ever got in the books. I like that he is thinking of ways of helping her and helping her keep a handle on her sanity, even if it means allowing her a weekend away with her 'boyfriend'.
I really liked Jasper and Bella's conversation in the car, handling their issues, so they could enjoy their time together. Its another sign again of how much better Jasper is for Bella. Actually talking to her about plans, not letting her being a stubborn idiot, and being willing to hear her side of things.
GaijinVamp chapter 21 . 9/20
Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. I didn't check to see if this was complete. My own fault. No pressure on you, after investing over five years, I doubt that you'll leave us hanging. Just think, only another two years to go! HAHA

It's a very good story. I love their slow build-up. And I love your Peter. He tells the best jokes. I was proud of Bella when she said to "Kill them both." It's a mark of maturity to know when you can no longer reconcile with someone who wants you dead. I'll be here reading...
crazybookgirl001 chapter 1 . 9/17
looks good! looking forward to seeing the rest!
ZikkiLightwoodShadowhunters chapter 21 . 9/15
awesome story! keep it up, and don't worry about the assholes who might try to put you down, everyone has a life and not enough time. update soon
MargaritaS chapter 21 . 9/9
its always nice to stumble upon an excellent story that's been updated since you last checked... i am eager to see how the plan works out, seems to have quite a margin for errors, not to mention eddy boy is still out there. anyway i look forward to reading more :)
Kazza18 chapter 21 . 8/30
Oh wow, that was awesome! I'm kinda sad that it's not complete. Just know, if you ever felt like finishing it, there are still people who will read it and appreciate every word. Thanks for your excellent writing skills.
Taylor9901 chapter 21 . 8/27
I love it.
More please! And soon! :D
Loopygirl1 chapter 21 . 8/23
Fantastic story! I love everything about it, bellas character is so interesting and the bella/jasper dynamic is perfect. I was so shocked when Carlisle and Esme were killed! A few points I doubted but I'm not sure if I'm wrong , you wrote "whoa is me" and I think its "woe" also I would love to read the thought process of bellas revenge plan and convincing everyone to take part! Right, I'll go but I will say that I agree that people are cowards if they critic someone's work but wont login, everyone is free to critic (constructive) fanfics but to bot login and do it in a way designed to demean the writers work is just wrong
Lady-Isowen chapter 21 . 8/22
I've loved every bit of this story so far and I can't wait for more! :)
Lady Jade Scribbler chapter 5 . 8/20
I love this fic so far! God, Edward and Alice are, pardon my language, such whiny-ass bitch brats! I can't stand them in this and hope they get what's coming to them soon. I kind of wonder if it's their specific power sets that make them a bit loopy. I mean think about it! Edward can read minds, Alice sees the future. But even so it seems sort of clinical, without underlying emotion and, at least in some fanverses like yours, they think they have the right to barge into people's private thoughts and musings and manipulate events to better suit their wants and desires. I love Jasper in this, he's more of a deep character, compassionate, one who deserves acceptance. Bella is great too, not the whiny naive pushover type the way she was in the books that I learned to hate. Peter cracks me up even though I haven't laughed at dirty jokes so much since I was like ten... and that was while not even knowing what most meant because I was just a lot naive like that. Oh, and Drops of Jupiter is a fantastic ringtone on Jasper's phone for Bella. I love Train and I adore that song. Heard it a lot in late childhood and discovered it again a few months ago. It's on my personal favorites playlist. The That's So Raven theme for Alice cracked me up as well. It's perfect!
Delilah Moon chapter 21 . 8/16
This is really a great story, I'm upset that Esme and Carlisle got killed off but can understand the whys of it. Having Maria come in always puts me in a bad mood, only because of how much of a bitch she is. I'm just glad that Peter and Charolette are there. I'm hoping that this will be a HEA cuz I don't know if I could stand it if Jasper just didn't make it. But overall I really like this story, my sister recommended it to me and I dropped the story I was reading to read this, and I have to say I'm glad I did. Great job and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
werewolf hunny chapter 21 . 8/15
I loved it. A little lost but I loved it none the less.
Ok, I just read every chapter in an afternoon! Omg, I love it and am so sad that it's coming to an end! This has been an amazing read, I'm so glad that this idiots Jess, Mike and all got what was coming to them. I cracked up, I had a feeling it was all a prank on Bella's end. Stupid Edward and Alice, so many things to say about what they put Bella and Jasper through. He's a possessive bastard and she's a vindictive lying bitch. You did throw me for a loop saying Edward killed his mate who looked like Bell...didn't see that coming! And wow, Alice's mate...crazy! I was really sad to see Bella's mom and Stepdad along will the Cullens killed. :( cAnt wait for the next chapter!
andrewpine chapter 21 . 8/14
You did I am looking forward to the death of few nasty i understand that Eddie came back with some help and then ran off like the little bitch he is without getting what he came for?
I hate ass hats like sounds like they only read one story at a time then get upset if you don't update sometimes i read two, three stories at a time so i just wait for updates for the other stories on my only thing i don't like are when stories are left hanging for years and i PM to ask if they are going to update and i get a pissy response when i have asked they have RL to deal with i can understand so i don't gripe if it takes awhile.
2,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »