Reviews for Observations
Laurie Whitlock chapter 20 . 7/1
So, after catching up on scar, I realized that I wanted to read another J/B story and stupidity I went looking for one but realized that nothing I stopped on was what I want to read. So I came back to you and realized that I never read this one before and so here I am. This is such a heavy story but hopefully it will get better now. BTW whose house are Bella and Charlie staying in? I don't think you mention unless I missed it that is lol.
Dream from Heart chapter 20 . 6/29
It is a very nice story. I have a quick suggestion though if you might like to use it that is. Bella, Rose, Jasper, Carlisle and Charlie go to a park play team games like bella and charlie vs roae and carlisle. they have some father and daughter bonding time. And Bella starts trusting Charlie. Idk this came to my mind when I read how much Charlie already loves Bella.
tinkermist99 chapter 20 . 6/15
plz update
cela chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
oh, please let jasper or Charlie be the one to kill him. preferably jasper, he will make him suffer.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
CHARLIE IS MY FAVORITE YAY
I just LOVE how you made him such a good father without him even knowing he was a father for like 17 years. He's just so sweet and everybody and I just AUGH FEELINGS
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
THE FEELS
Eoin Cullen chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
Hi! I know you have most of your stories on indefinite hiatus, and I know RL has been tough for you recently. I just wanted to say that while I hope you continue the rest of your stories (which are great), more importantly I hope your RL has gotten a bit easier.
Silent Wolf Singer chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
UPDATE! !
werewolf hunny chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
Man your story is so good. I was just wondering if you we're going to finish it. I do hope so. I can't wait for Bella and Jasper to be together. They are my most favorite couple ever. And this is one of the best stories by far. So please continue this story. Cant wait to hear from you and to read more of this story.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
I really hope you update this story. It is soooooo good! Please don't give up on it.
FulldelkaAkamaMononoke chapter 19 . 5/20/2015
I love this story it's one of my most favorites the writing style is amazing and the grammars almost perfect I love the way the characters are portrayed aswell
maya31 chapter 20 . 3/29/2015
i love
litanolastar chapter 20 . 3/9/2015
like it.
Chrissiel chapter 20 . 2/19/2015
Please finish this story I love it I love jasper/bella stories thank u
AHealingRenaissance chapter 20 . 12/29/2014
This story is really good :) Hope you can update it again soon!
1,281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »