Reviews for Observations
Mzdbar83 chapter 20 . 3/16
I've been a fan of this story since you began it and I always get so dissappointed when I read and come to the end of the chapters. I hope whatever is going on in your personal life is good and I really hope you finish this story. Next up: Bella's POV(finally) hopefully...
flanduslover1 chapter 20 . 12/30/2017
really can't wait for more I love how Charlie is a part of all this and understands but they also allowed him to take part in torturing the man who made his daughter life a living hell
really hope Jasper can hold on and that Bella doesn't freak out to much when she finds out
amy.campbell.378199 chapter 17 . 11/22/2017
Not sure if it was mentioned but I am guessing that not only is jasper not able to feel Bella but he is also not able to influence her either?
jujyuhytdrfythuyjk5555 chapter 3 . 10/4/2017
You know I have come across this story a few times, "Observations". It's has the potential to be a great story ,but for a story that, "Is Not Being Abandoned" after all this time it is safe to say that it has been.. Such a shame... Good Luck with your other stories!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
I judged wanted to see if you are still planning to complete this story. I know it's been 4 years but I really hope you are.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
Definitely Didn't see THAT coming!
annie.jo.marie chapter 20 . 5/21/2017
Please update soon!
Jasper's Lover30 chapter 20 . 4/22/2017
please update soon please
RosalieHale237 chapter 20 . 4/19/2017
this was really great please do more i can't wait to read more
gothangelp3 chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
Please, please, please update this story! I'm loving it so much and would love to see how it ends!
crazybookgirl001 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
I. LOVE. IT.!
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Lori01 chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Really hope you come back round and finish this story!
Markosgirl69 chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
omg, plz update this soon?
Laurie Whitlock chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
So, after catching up on scar, I realized that I wanted to read another J/B story and stupidity I went looking for one but realized that nothing I stopped on was what I want to read. So I came back to you and realized that I never read this one before and so here I am. This is such a heavy story but hopefully it will get better now. BTW whose house are Bella and Charlie staying in? I don't think you mention unless I missed it that is lol.
Dream from Heart chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
It is a very nice story. I have a quick suggestion though if you might like to use it that is. Bella, Rose, Jasper, Carlisle and Charlie go to a park play team games like bella and charlie vs roae and carlisle. they have some father and daughter bonding time. And Bella starts trusting Charlie. Idk this came to my mind when I read how much Charlie already loves Bella.
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »