Reviews for Observations
jujyuhytdrfythuyjk5555 chapter 3 . 10/4
You know I have come across this story a few times, "Observations". It's has the potential to be a great story ,but for a story that, "Is Not Being Abandoned" after all this time it is safe to say that it has been.. Such a shame... Good Luck with your other stories!
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 9/30
I judged wanted to see if you are still planning to complete this story. I know it's been 4 years but I really hope you are.
Definitely Didn't see THAT coming!
annie.jo.marie chapter 20 . 5/21
Please update soon!
Jasper's Lover30 chapter 20 . 4/22
please update soon please
EsmeCullen237 chapter 20 . 4/19
this was really great please do more i can't wait to read more
gothangelp3 chapter 20 . 12/19/2016
Please, please, please update this story! I'm loving it so much and would love to see how it ends!
crazybookgirl001 chapter 11 . 10/1/2016
I. LOVE. IT.!
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER, I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE!
Lori01 chapter 20 . 8/17/2016
Really hope you come back round and finish this story!
Markosgirl69 chapter 20 . 8/12/2016
omg, plz update this soon?
Laurie Whitlock chapter 20 . 7/1/2016
So, after catching up on scar, I realized that I wanted to read another J/B story and stupidity I went looking for one but realized that nothing I stopped on was what I want to read. So I came back to you and realized that I never read this one before and so here I am. This is such a heavy story but hopefully it will get better now. BTW whose house are Bella and Charlie staying in? I don't think you mention unless I missed it that is lol.
Dream from Heart chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
It is a very nice story. I have a quick suggestion though if you might like to use it that is. Bella, Rose, Jasper, Carlisle and Charlie go to a park play team games like bella and charlie vs roae and carlisle. they have some father and daughter bonding time. And Bella starts trusting Charlie. Idk this came to my mind when I read how much Charlie already loves Bella.
tinkermist99 chapter 20 . 6/15/2016
plz update
cela chapter 10 . 12/17/2015
oh, please let jasper or Charlie be the one to kill him. preferably jasper, he will make him suffer.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 16 . 9/24/2015
CHARLIE IS MY FAVORITE YAY
I just LOVE how you made him such a good father without him even knowing he was a father for like 17 years. He's just so sweet and everybody and I just AUGH FEELINGS
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »