Reviews for The Godparents
tanseynz chapter 17 . 3/28
I know this is a romance and has to have twists and turns even hurting ones, but some things are unforgiveable plus they show that person in their real light. This Jasper has done that more than once, and if this Bella thinks he will fundamentally change, she's wrong. He may fight his attitude as he demonstrated the first time, however under stress it came back and with actual malice. Imagine if worse happens to them?
Imo you're a great writer and your ability to tell a cracking tale is evident, but for me it just hit the wrong boxes.
tanseynz chapter 15 . 3/28
Charlotte wants them to be together? Surreal!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 3/28
He's horny - that's OK but she's a slut because she participated in sex with him? And she 'threw' herself at him and, poor little man, he was helpless?
Hmmm no, he had his chance. You don't spew that filth at someone sane/intelligent and expect a second chance, ever. I found him a tad hard to believe after the way he treated his responsibilities earlier, and by that I mean the twins and his wilful neglect, but this simply reiterated he's not much of a man, and less of a father, albeit stepdad. Imo Bella is on her own, and better off.
Totally loved this story!
I'm so in love with your story!
jeoliverio chapter 43 . 1/17
This was a good story
NatalieLynn chapter 43 . 1/11
Haha! Jasper really dodged a bullet with Maria. Great ending!
NatalieLynn chapter 42 . 1/11
Oh boy! They are going to really have theit hands full with two sets of twins. I'm glad the opted to use Alice & Edward for their middle names rather than their first names.
NatalieLynn chapter 41 . 1/11
Beautiful! Including the letters that Edward & Alice left for Carlisle & Esme and Emmett & Rose was a grand idea, especially with that PS on Em & Rose's letter.
NatalieLynn chapter 40 . 1/11
That was lovely! I went and looked at the photo of the ring, and it's beautiful!
NatalieLynn chapter 39 . 1/11
This was kind of a sad chapter, but those memories were all good ones. You must have removed a couple of chapters that were just author's notes or something, because while I had chapter 38 bookmarked as the last chapter I read the review I wrote was for what is now chapter 36, and I hadn't read chapters 37 or 38. I enjoyed them both though. I'm glad the twins have begun to call them Mama and Dada, and that the Cullens are all at peace with that.
Lostred Rose chapter 43 . 12/29/2016
I have to say by now I have read and/or RE-read almost all of your stories.
How it still amazes me that im sucked in and spit out when im finished is Beyond me, simply because I cant stop reading when I start.
I love your work and hope there is more to come or to be finished ;) hihihi
I love the pairings you write!
A big thank you for having the crazy mind to come up with all of this and having the balls to put it out there for all of us to read. THANK YOU!
P chapter 3 . 12/12/2016
He shouldn't agree after her behavior. And Emm i Rose would be good parents.
Sassyvampmama chapter 43 . 8/30/2016
I loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing.
Ana Hope 06 chapter 18 . 8/21/2016