Reviews for The Godparents
Ana Hope 06 chapter 18 . 8/21
a
mickeymackey chapter 43 . 8/20
Absolutely loved this story. Can you tell me where you will be posting Because of a Scar?
DixieAnnabelle chapter 45 . 8/17
This was simply an amazing story, one of the best that I read in a long time. Thank you for your vision of Jasper and Bella life.
VampWolf Girl 4Ever chapter 45 . 8/4
Omg!
I loved it, its sweet, sad but fun all at the same time
When I first started reading this gic I was really sceptical about it as up until the deaths of Alice and Edward it seemed like a copy of a movie called life as we know it,_ but I kept reading and I don't regret it at all, even if going to suffer at work tomorrow for being naughty and staying up till 3am to Finnish your amazing story
sanders61584 chapter 45 . 7/28
I never wanted this to end! Wonderful read!
Ealasaid Una chapter 21 . 7/27
interesting idea
Ealasaid Una chapter 6 . 7/27
will she be ok? is she afraid to ask for help?
Ealasaid Una chapter 3 . 7/27
will she be ok?
Ealasaid Una chapter 2 . 7/27
I know the family is grieving but do they see what bella is doing?
Ealasaid Una chapter 1 . 7/27
no rose or emmett or carlisle or esme?
sanders61584 chapter 16 . 7/26
Stupid ass! Ugh!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 45 . 5/27
Really well done story. So very enjoyable and a pleasure to read. Great characters, an intriguing and interesting plot, a good author and you're golden here. Thanks for a really fun and enjoyable story. Even though it's based on a very sad event, that unfortunately is how life goes.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 32 . 5/26
So loving this story and these two. They are moving at the perfect pace for them, and for the twins. There is no doubt in my mind they will become the family Alice and Edward envisioned when they named them the twins guardians. A layover at the airport in Honolulu would not be a burden no matter how long it was. Loved the two hours I spent there waiting to fly home after visiting my sister- in-law. Was able to be outside the entire time, the scenery was beautiful, especially the trees that were thousands of years old. You felt like wanting to reach out and touch them. This was also 22 years ago and the airport has probably changed greatly, along with much more security after 9/11. Williamsburg is a totally awesome place to go for your honeymoon, and I'm sure for other reasons, lol.
denninelli chapter 45 . 5/26
That's been a very interesting read. I am still havi g trouble picturing Alice & Edward together though! For m, Jackson would have been the better Edward. I shall look into so e of uour other works too.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 5/26
Enjoying this story very much. Like the storyline, and the characters are intriguing and interesting.
2,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »