Reviews for The Godparents
Bell 1 chapter 38 . 10/31
Yep... Jasper as a band director is all sorts of hot and this just proved it. Then add to his dressing down of that 18 year old... definitely swoon-worthy. :D :D

Great chapter! :D
the newest daughter chapter 38 . 10/18
She is one lucky woman.
NatalieLynn chapter 38 . 10/14
Another great chapter! You didn't mention it, but was that smarmy boy, Mike's, last name Newton by chance? Actually though, those awful pickup lines sounded more like something Quill or Tyler would say. Mike Newton might lust after women and follow them around like little puppy dog, but he'd never hear the end of it from his mother if she found out that he spoke to a woman like that. :)
butterflybitch chapter 38 . 10/14
omg loved it and would so love the links to the videos cant wait for more
JXB Addicted chapter 38 . 10/14
I loved how Jasper put that boy in place, without staking his claim! So sweet and swoon worthy! TTFN! JXB :-)
Laurie Whitlock chapter 38 . 10/13
This was a great chapter, loved it. I guess Bella will be getting some lingerie soon. Can't wait for the next update.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 38 . 10/13
Good job on the bratty kid and Jasper telling him what was what. That was actually my favourite part!
Taylor9901 chapter 38 . 10/13
Awesome chapter.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 38 . 10/13
They are really getting together. I thought it would never happen. Both of them are strong and it has been a journey to watch each give up to the other and now they are strong with each other and enjoying every moment.
clickpic chapter 38 . 10/13
Yea, Bella and Jasper getting there well deserved alone time! Great job!
kelmikmag chapter 38 . 10/13
love these two!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 38 . 10/13
Awesome chapter 38, I loved it.

Cullen Cousin chapter 38 . 10/13
What a nice and lemony goodness chapter! Excellent job my dear!
TheUnderStudy chapter 38 . 10/13
HOT! I am still swooning over Jasper putting Michael in his place. *fans self* Lawd! Just sweep me off my feet Band Master.
nessa01 chapter 38 . 10/13
That was a great chapter! !
Got to feel abit sorry for them with the twins busting them all the time! !

Can't wait for next update! ! ! !
1,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »