Reviews for The Godparents
Laurie Whitlock chapter 14 . 8h
*groans* Really doll? How could you do that to me?
Laurie Whitlock chapter 13 . 8h
AWW, so cute, they are almost together. Hope nothing happens to stall it again.
Bell 1 chapter 22 . 5/23
Bravo! I really enjoyed this chapter. I am a little disappointed in Bella, but at the same time, totally understand why she would want to take things slowly and see where they lead rather than just jumping right into a relationship.

At least Jasper is happy with the outcome and taking up the responsibility - and seriously too - that he left her with in the beginning.

It seems this is not only giving him a different perspective of what Bella went through when he was gallivanting around with Maria, but it is also helping him to establish a connection with the twins. That is so wonderful! :D
kelmikmag chapter 22 . 5/23
Of course it was worth the wait. I always am so jazzed to see anything you write!
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 22 . 5/23
You are back! :-))))))
And I love the chapter!
I'm so happy :-D
Nobody42 chapter 22 . 5/23
Welcome back...
It is always a good day while on the road to wake up and see a long lost story being taken up by the author again. Am so very happy to see that you are coming back to fanfiction. Always enjoy your jasper/Bella stories. Keep up the great writing.
So glad to see you back. I'm sorry to hear of your loss and difficulties.
Cullen Cousin chapter 22 . 5/22
Hey girly! It's good to see you back! I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad and I do hope your Grandma is doing better. You know your loyal fans will stick with you no matter how long it takes to update!

And yes, this chapter was worth the wait! You've done an excellent job my friend!
I love it! I about flipped when I saw the update notice in my inbox! Sorry RL has been so crazy for you, and I'm sorry about your loss. Looking forward to more!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 10 . 5/22
That evil fucking bitch, how dare she say something as horrible as that. The punch to the nose was a nice tough, but too bad no one was a vamp because then they could rip her to pieces LOL *winks*
Laurie Whitlock chapter 9 . 5/22
No, I don't think he's fully learned his lesson yet.
But yay for Daddysper
Laurie Whitlock chapter 5 . 5/22
Can I kill her and beat the shit out of him? Pretty please.
Laurie Whitlock chapter 4 . 5/22
Ok, I want to see Peter talking to the twins in baby talk. Is that so wrong?
Also, why did it take me so long to start this? I have no idea, lovin' it.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 22 . 5/21
xoxo ((((Hugs))))
Good to have you back.

Cute chapter. I enjoyed it. And, it got sort of heavy without getting heavy. Good stuff!
1,509 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »