Reviews for A Lucky Black Cat
imjaysong chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is so cool! if your still continuing this story... Im looking forward to the next chapter!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So is Sanyu Harry
How old is Sanyu anyways?
Keep on the writes
TheologyDiscography chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Hey, the only thing about the first chapter that I disliked was that there wasn't anything more following it, when I got all excited because there was a next page.

And on the reviews thing, take it with a grain of salt. Read 'em, think about 'em, but don't let 'em make you doubt yourself.
Lady Myd Black chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I thought so to .. this story really is good .. keep it up!
delta nova flame dragon chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I thought it was great please keep in mind that righting this story is for you and you alone and only you can say where the story is going
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
ooooh interestingg!~ I like this, update?
candinaru25 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
oh the chapter didn't seem so bad to me. though i know nothing of black cat. i will follow this story when you update it.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
sigh The problem with this story is that it presumes first we know who the crossover is with and second we are familiar with the crossover. If we are not we are out of luck for understanding this story. No effort is made to clue you in. The story appears to be well written but is a moment in time type of story with no reason as to why or how things have occurred this way.